AW Season 5 - take away „Defenders remaining“

2»

Comments

  • MirageNoirMirageNoir Posts: 71
    Spera wrote: »
    It is there to reward good placement and encourage ranking up purely defensive champs 😌

    Which is rewarded if you can’t take them down in one go as then you lose attack bonus. Having a strong defense is part of the point system even if you take away defenders remaining.
  • SperaSpera Posts: 148
    No it doesn't reward you if opponent doesn't get full attack bonus ,you don't gain any points .
    I understand where you are coming from but people tend to forget that there is a big randomness factor to this game ... you wouldn't be complaining if it was your allience that got matched up with a weaker opponent and got points for defender standing
  • MirageNoirMirageNoir Posts: 71
    Spera wrote: »
    No it doesn't reward you if opponent doesn't get full attack bonus ,you don't gain any points .
    I understand where you are coming from but people tend to forget that there is a big randomness factor to this game ... you wouldn't be complaining if it was your allience that got matched up with a weaker opponent and got points for defender standing

    Yes it does reward you as it helps you to win the war. Having a strong defense secures winning wars. Winning wars grants you 50.000 points in season.
    And we have played against allies who left up nodes. And I still complain because you don’t get my point that because of defenders remaining, the system can be abused. And as long as Kabam let’s alliances match muuuch weaker alliances it is abused. I’d rather match a strong master ally and have a true winner for season top ranks than giving away top ranks to those that managed to match the weakest Alliances. That has nothing to do with your ability or choice to rank up strong defenders. It’s not what the item is about anymore.
  • Hey there, Summoners!

    We love and appreciate the feedback in this thread! We can't make any promises on if the changes lined out here could make it into The Contest, but we can promise our Team will look into the thoughts drawn out in this discussion and see if they could fit. As a side note, we strongly encourage this discussion to flourish, just remember to keep a level head! No need to insult other Summoners for not agreeing with your point of view.

  • AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Acanthus wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Acanthus wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Do you have proof of alliances doing this?
    If you leave 20 nodes up, you only give up 5000 points. But you lose points for attack bonus and and exploration. I fail to see the big impact you seem to think is happening.

    Have you looked at the season leaderboard?

    So everyone plat 3 and above are colluding to leave up defenders? Do They have a secret chat room on Line to run all this collusion? Do we get cool decoder rings to help collude? Whats the password? I bet it's "ilovemytinfoilhat". Thats what it is isn't it?
    Do you have proof that all these alliances are doing this?

    So you haven't. Got it

    Cause if you had you'd see that the top 7 alliances are all 4-0 so far but the #1 place is 160k points ahead of #7. Purely because of defenders remaining.

    I also know that I lost my season ranking last season because the alliance we were ahead of convieniently had their opponents leave 30 nodes up for the last war, so they passed us.

    Bus yes, tinfoil hat

    How do you know? Are you involved in each of their wars? You've seen videos or unedited screenshots of each teams final numbers? Someone from any of those alliances just willing gave you all the details and proof this is whats happening?

    Because I can do basic math. No, I don't have an account in every alliance. Yes, I have seen screenshots. Yes, people leak things

    And I'm done responding to Websnatcher clones that have no idea what they're talking about
  • GabbrosGabbros Posts: 157
    edited September 2018
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Do you have any shred of evidence that defenders remaining was the reason for different amounts of points?
    Simple comparison and math.

    The average deaths I have seen and hear from top alliances is STILL 5 or below. I find this ridiculous because this highly means they are piloting, but ill leave that to kabam to do their homework. Now...when you see alliances with same number of wins with huge point difference....like 20-60k....you can bet it is due to defender remaining. It is impossible to get such a lead aside having the other team not finish their map or skip so many nodes.

    So now you tell me, how would another alliance that does not repeatedly collude nor get super lucky with 30 defenser remaining be ever be able to catch up and compete? Where is the spirit of the contest? Last 2-3 season’s top winners, imo, do not fully deserve their winnings! I do not doubt that there are skilled players, but I do doubt tat all points were clean and deserving!
Sign In or Register to comment.