**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

IM SPEEAKIN FOR ALL OF US SO SEE THIS IMMEDIATELY!

CiglusjrCiglusjr Posts: 28
edited July 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
Why aren't we able to give certain champions to other players like gifts? And why do y'all keep taking away champions. There was the classic ultron but u took him away when the new one came. Now there is a new Spider-Man and u bet y'all will take the classic away too. Bring back all of them. Please. Even Red skull. And the new Thor Ragnorok is comin out and I hope y'all are makin new champions for that movie. Please do.

Comments

• Options
    CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    Plus you'd get retired players giving their buds their duped 5* Star Lords and Magiks and LoL Ultrons.
  • Options
    CammonRoCammonRo Posts: 377 ★★
    edited July 2017
    I've often thought providing some sort of trading mechanism would make this game a lot more fun. Just put restrictions on it so it can't be abused - or make it costly. What if instead of just selling champs, you could sell your champs to other players? For that player to receive the champ they need to pay like a brokering fee or something? Say like 500 units for a 3*, 3000 units for a 4* etc. Or if you buy a champ it's a basic - i.e. You get it unawakened (even if it was already awakened) or if you have the champ you awaken it. Thoughts?
  • Options
    GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    I'd give you Iron Patriot if you give me Ultron
    Ecksdee!
  • Options
    SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Don't speak for me, kay thanx
  • Options
    CavalierCavalier Posts: 246
    You don't speak for me.
  • Options
    Awe shut up lol.
  • Options
    DwebDweb Posts: 8
    Giving champions can be abused quickly. Unless Kabam made you pay units or money to send the champions
  • Options
    That'll be good to. But it would have to be a certain amount
  • Options
    I'm closing this thread down. Please remember that everyone has a right to give suggestions constructively. You're welcome to discuss and debate this, but personal attacks are not welcome in the forums.
This discussion has been closed.