**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Beta

Are summoners randomly selected for the beta test? Or are there any enrollment process involved? Also how does one who is interested to be a part of the beta test, gets shortlisted or enrolled?

Comments

• Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
    Random selection. The selection is closed im pretty sure. They sent invites to prople.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    SOME ARE RANDOMLY SELECTED AND SOME ARE CHOSEN
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    I think it is random only to a point. I believe your roster comes into play. It wouldn't make sense to be chosen to beta test venom and carnage if you don't have them. They don't give you the champ you are testing during beta, you use your own.
    well if one person is constantly selected for beta out of millions we, then i dont think its just randomly selected. what are the odds that 1 person is selected multiple times lol
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Depending on the number of beta testers the chance that at least some people are going to be selected twice is pretty high
    everyone in the game is a beta tester unless some people are excluded, like mainly the ones that dont have a venom ans carnege
    so lets just say theres a 1/100000 chance
  • SayantanSayantan Posts: 25
    Well I have both the champions and my opinion is that others who are interested should also get a chance like the alliance leaders and stuff, obviously depending upon their credibility and not just the YouTubers. Given the size of the community everyone can't be given the chance, that's a fair point but should be made available to people who actually want to participate and who are credible as in have the champions and above a certain base rating or pi.
  • Sayantan wrote: »
    Are summoners randomly selected for the beta test? Or are there any enrollment process involved? Also how does one who is interested to be a part of the beta test, gets shortlisted or enrolled?

Hi,

Summoners are randomly selected for invitation based on the criteria we are looking to test for the specific beta. If you weren't selected this time, it doesn't mean that you won't be in the future.
This discussion has been closed.