**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking for AW focused retirement alliance

Title says it all. 5k prestige player looking for a home. I have a lot going on in my personal life so retirement alliance preferred.

rw4f8i0d7jel.jpg

Comments

• MusicmanMusicman Posts: 18
    We run map 2 on AQ. We are an active alliance, and we are competitive in AW. Want to join?
  • Andlow94Andlow94 Posts: 79
    Hey man! I have started a semi-retired AW focused alliance! We only do map 3 AQ, but are heavily focused on AW war.. we may only be bronze 3 right now, but will make gold 1 or higher, we have multiple members with plat 3/plat2 experience. Only 15 members at the moment but are searching night and day for more potential recruits.
    If this is something you'd be interested in check us out/ add me on line.

Alliance: [EWØTB] Elite Warrior øf the Battlerealm

Line ID: andlow1
  • EctopicEctopic Posts: 27
    We may be what you are looking for...

AW Silver 1 two BG only
    AQ map 2/3 and sometimes 4

We don’t expect you to login every hour but a couple of times during the day to try and complete your AW path is probably expected.

Sent a friend request in game...
  • Luckylefty01Luckylefty01 Posts: 155
    I'm still looking for the right fit. My profile has grown since I made this post in July. Looking for a AW focused group that does map 3 in AQ.
  • FixitMobbFixitMobb Posts: 315
    It doesn’t show you in search so couldn’t add or invite. We’re not retirement alliance but similar to most of them. Casual alliance. So little bit better if still are fairly active or like to log in daily. Perfect for AW/AQ but if don’t have time for everything.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/89576/room-for-2-3-elite-skilled-players-what-you-see-is-what-you-get#latest
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    edited September 2018
    6bp1zl16mc24.jpg
    Check us out
    We have 1 bg running map3's only
    The other 2 run map 5 until we run out of resources pretty much
  • BreybreyBreybrey Posts: 39
    We run map 3 all week and are gold 1 AW tier 5. We have 1 spot open.

Line id: breynolds11
  • GorerillaTacticGorerillaTactic Posts: 229
    edited September 2018
    @Jehuty001
    If you're still seeking an alliance, then look into The Order of the Ebon Hand [O.E.H]. We're chill but active 4.4 million alliance that's recruiting five plus players with a base rating of 100K+. The LINE app is REQUIRED in order to join. PM one of our officers (ARGaming86 <---ME, OpethFan1) or our leader Liam Seven (ebonhand) on LINE for more details. Adding one of us is a MUST especially ebonhand. IG:GorerillaTactic, Liam 7, OpethFan1

I couldn't find you in game to send you a request or invite.

We were Bronze 2 (last season) looking to advance to Silver by the end of Season 4. We got knocked back to Stone 1 after a loss last AW recently, however we do run Map 2 & 3 simultaneously except during AW when we run 2 BG's on Map 2. In AW we're Stone 1, Rank 949, Tier 12.

AW currently runs two to three times a week with one to two BG's while working towards three BG's after we acquire 30 members.

Participation is key! Group participation in completion, item use, duels, etc to reach max rewards is highly recommended. No donation requirements. We understand that life issues happen, but please communicate.

With the new AQ system in place, we're running Map 2 and 3 simultaneously; 2x5 and 3x5. Once we hit 30 players, we might run three BG's with Map 2, 3 and 4. The use of top champs is a must where nothing under 2K in AQ/AW is allowed/recommended. No pressure to join AW/AQ but participation is required/high recommended when joining.

Our last updated stats are as follows : Stone 1 - 4,418,987 (4.4MIL) - 1,059 AW Rating

hkowady4gfoo.jpg
    lmsq0q2x24kd.jpg

• Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    Hey Guys,

We have to replace a guy, so I wanted to see if there was anyone looking around for a new place to hang out...

What we have: a stable, active, supportive group of players. (11+ mil ally, 30 active guys strong). We are running 544, 544, 442, 442, 322 in AQ (first week was 50+mil, first 2 days are mandatory), and 2 BG's in AW...Gold 3 last 3 seasons, goal is Gold 2 next season. We have a great balance of life and game, allowing guys to pop out for for a bit for real life, while plenty of opportunity to immerse yourself into a great group to play the game. We use discord for team comms (like line, but better for us) and are very organized with comms.

We need you to have enough 5-50's or 3-45's to run AQ, and AW concurrently, as well as your EQ, etc.

We have minimums...2k item use, 10k completion, 8k SA. We hit SA weekly, most always top half. Donations are 50k gold and 3k loyalty and 3k Battle chips to support map 4 and 5 in AQ.

If this sounds like a great place to hang out, please reach out: Ground Round on line, Ground Round #0363 in discord, and Ground Round in game.
  • Luckylefty01Luckylefty01 Posts: 155
    Sorry guys I changed my name but the forum doesn't let you change it and I forgot to post it in here. Both my line and ign is Luckylefty01
    gpjiisc767jz.jpg