**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* Crossbones

iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
I just pulled a 5* Crossbones, is he any good? Or another pathetic 5*? Any tips would be appreciated

Comments

• iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    edited September 2018
    Werewrym wrote: »
    He's not the best, and not the worst... CB actually used to be my favorite champion back in the day... He is great for reducing ability accuracy, like when fighting electro, you can turn off his ability to damage you when you hit him. Its all about stacking his fury buffs.

He never crits, but instead any crit becomes a fury buff. Each fury buff reduces ability accuracy by a certain percentage. After you stack a few of these, you can stop opponents from evading, regenerating, or any other abilities they may have.

He is also very good in Road to the Labyrinth against the spiked armor node. That node damages you when you strike a critical hit, however, CB cannot crit, so no damage taken when playing against that node.

Thanks a lot!
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    CB was actually my first 4/55, still no regrets. Love his damage and AAR. Definitely worth R3 to the average player if you want a good quester
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Werewrym wrote: »
    He's not the best, and not the worst... CB actually used to be my favorite champion back in the day... He is great for reducing ability accuracy, like when fighting electro, you can turn off his ability to damage you when you hit him. Its all about stacking his fury buffs.

He never crits, but instead any crit becomes a fury buff. Each fury buff reduces ability accuracy by a certain percentage. After you stack a few of these, you can stop opponents from evading, regenerating, or any other abilities they may have.

He is also very good in Road to the Labyrinth against the spiked armor node. That node damages you when you strike a critical hit, however, CB cannot crit, so no damage taken when playing against that node.

Thanks a lot!

Also, his dupe does almost nothing, so you don't have to worry about that. The only scenario his dupe is good in would be like when you are fighting OG Cap. You can repeatedly strike his shield to get the fatigue debuff, CB will have around a 20% chance to turn this fatigue debuff into a fury buff. The good part is you can just keep hitting his shield and you might get lucky and stack 3 or so furies instead of fatigues. Other than that his dupe can save you occasionally if you get hit by a bleed or something, but I would not rely too much on it.
    Whododo872 wrote: »
    CB was actually my first 4/55, still no regrets. Love his damage and AAR. Definitely worth R3 to the average player if you want a good quester

I have my 5* CB at r3. Don't use him too much because I have 4/55 AA for ability reduction, but hes still worth the r3.
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    He's pretty good. My favorite ability of his is that he runs overkill when blocking after a dash-back, which gives him 3 fury charges. Sp2 is pretty good too.
    Thanks so much guys, I guess it wasn't a bad pull, but I have 4* Killmonger, but still I believe it is worth investing in Crossbones as 5* are the future
    Thanks so much guys, I guess it wasn't a bad pull, but I have 4* Killmonger, but still I believe it is worth investing in Crossbones as 5* are the future

Definitely!
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Hes great
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Have mine at r4. He's great, almost a must have war attacker these days
  • F_SocietyF_Society Posts: 54
    If and when you do road to labrynth he will be your go to guy on spiked armor node since none of his hits are critical you will not degen and use revives like i had to. Total pain. Good pull imo.
  • Sunny2847Sunny2847 Posts: 125
    He is my first 4/55 and is in my regular AW attack team..Just a demo...https://youtu.be/wzYjzHG5nl8
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    He is a very fine champ unduped
  • he is great was my option for R5 5 star dupped x200, great for boss of war, if you know how to use easy drops, modok, spider, and especially those of today that is jellyfish since you do not have to worry about the automatic block if he has loaded of Furies can beat make yourself comfortable
    he is great was my option for R5 5 star dupped x200, great for boss of war, if you know how to use easy drops, modok, spider, and especially those of today that is jellyfish since you do not have to worry about the automatic block if he has loaded of Furies can beat make yourself comfortable

You got a 5/65 crossbones?
  • CapWW2 wrote: »
    he is great was my option for R5 5 star dupped x200, great for boss of war, if you know how to use easy drops, modok, spider, and especially those of today that is jellyfish since you do not have to worry about the automatic block if he has loaded of Furies can beat make yourself comfortable

You got a 5/65 crossbones?

yes, I have it 5 * 5/65 level 200 a real machine
    Wowww
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    I mean hey, more power to ya for 5/65ing a CB. I love mine, but not that much lol
  • Bruce12342Bruce12342 Posts: 237
    Mine is 4/55 and will go to 5/65. He’s amazing.
  • CapWW2 wrote: »
    Wowww

Olha ai
  • Bruce12342Bruce12342 Posts: 237
    ioih3tog3ayy.png
    Bro, I am SO jealous. People really don’t understand how amazing CB is... let’s keep it that way ;)
  • counter for jellyfish and its automatic block, I always use it when it's boss and it does a good job !!
    Thanks so much guys!
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★
    Jealous.

I have 4r4 duped CB and a bunch of skill cats, which I will use on a 5* CB as soon as I am lucky enough to pull one.
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Bring a crit synergy if you can. It can get very tough to keep his furies up enough to get good ability redux. Esp. if you need to spend time baiting specials
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★
    phillgreen wrote: »
    Jealous.

I have 4r4 duped CB and a bunch of skill cats, which I will use on a 5* CB as soon as I am lucky enough to pull one.

Well, that didn't take long. The first 5* pull since I made the above post.

I can R4, should I?