**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What happened to Hulk being awesome??

Hulk used to be one of my best & fav characters but now his SP2 does half the damage it used to... after all the resources I put into getting him to 99 signature & 5/50 they just neutered him?? (Or maybe it was awhile ago, don’t play as much anymore & ish like this is why.)

Comments

• Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Hulk is still good...
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    All I know is when I meet a very strong one in arena it doesn’t matter wether they are 4 or 5 *.

You get tagged with a fury 2 or 3 your as good as dead. I’ve died from his fury 2 and stun damage every time time I ever got caught by it. And this is with my 5/50 4* over 80% life. The summoners may be nerfed but the ai one isn’t.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    While I agree he has less value I don’t think he’s been nerfed
  • CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★
    Hulk is great. His chain stun and power increase as his health goes down makes him an MVP for questing.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    He's getting old...there's newer more powerful champs, he's just experiencing some performance anxiety, it's normal for champs his age....
  • DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 ★★★
    zsp2t2q2va7h.png
    he's still good af. he was my first r4 i never regretted it, even when unduped
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    He's getting old...there's newer more powerful champs, he's just experiencing some performance anxiety, it's normal for champs his age....

Lmao!!!