**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

this is why I need a new alliance.

I have two accounts and a life. I’ve been playing for several years. I created a second account for my daughter a couple years ago that is pretty strong too. I can’t contribute any resources since they all get put back into my champs. I am looking for a chill alliance that does AQ. Not much into war cause I don’t have a lot of time. I’m tired of being the only one to contribute towards stuff like Avengers use or Villan use. I don’t even care if I’m the strongest one on your alliance. I just want a chill alliance I can have some fun with and that is active enough to get extra rewards. Let me know if you are interested.

Comments

• Options
    Chadpool1Chadpool1 Posts: 348
    7hpqzvujuuqo.png
  • Options
    qc3t9l3hrll8.png
  • Options
    8tjxkmeyf8hm.png
  • Options
    These are my top champs from both accounts.
  • Options
    GorerillaTacticGorerillaTactic Posts: 229
    edited September 2018
    @Chadpool1

I think you'd fit perfectly into our alliance. The TLDR version: We're a very chill/retirement alliance that understands that life comes before the game. We have two spots open, do AQ 3x5 and 2x5 simultaneously with the new AQ system except when in attack phase in AW. When in attack phase, we run 2 groups of BG2. AQ/AW isn't mandatory but fully participation is required/recommended if you do join. We use LINE. Communication is key!
    I posted my full roster and details below.

About Us:

If you're still looking for an alliance, the check out The Order of the Ebon Hand [O.E.H]. We're chill but active 4.4 million alliance that's recruiting two plus players with a base rating of 100K+. The LINE app is REQUIRED in order to join. PM one of our officers (ARGaming86 <---ME, OpethFan1) or our leader Liam Seven (ebonhand) on LINE for more details. Adding one of us is a MUST especially ebonhand.

IG:GorerillaTactic, Liam 7, OpethFan1

I sent you an invite and request in game.

We were Bronze 2 (last season) looking to advance to Silver by the end of Season 4. We got knocked back to Stone 1 after a loss last AW recently, however we do run Map 2 & 3 simultaneously except during AW when we run 2 BG's on Map 2. In AW we're Stone 1, Rank 949, Tier 12.

AW currently runs two to three times a week with one to two BG's while working towards three BG's after we acquire 30 members.

Participation is key! Group participation in completion, item use, duels, etc to reach max rewards is highly recommended. No donation requirements. We understand that life issues happen, but please communicate.

With the new AQ system in place, we're running Map 2 and 3 simultaneously; 2x5 and 3x5. Once we hit 30 players, we might run three BG's with Map 2, 3 and 4. The use of top champs is a must where nothing under 2K in AQ/AW is allowed/recommended. No pressure to join AW/AQ but participation is required/high recommended when joining.

Our last updated stats are as follows : Stone 1 - 4,418,987 (4.4MIL) - 1,059 AW Rating

lx00o5krys58.jpg
    oj2j7o09v5oa.jpg
    rockjf2gxi13.jpg
    9i9v9dlc2p93.jpg
    o80h4qxtj1zw.jpg

• Options
    Hey you still looking check out Free To Play

FYEO • All You Need To Know, & Join Our Alliance!
  • Options
    dunno if you're looking for an ally still but i lead a 3.5m all running 3/2/2 x5 and 2bg for AW so you wouldnt have to take part if its really not you're thing, we also use clan HQ to communicate but its mostly for AW and to have a place to form a community. hit me up in game J&J ltd or find us through searching alliances [4444m] Mat's Mercs.
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,620 ★★★★★
    Deadpool x force, venompool and joe fixit and max rank? Interesting choices you've made
  • Options
    BeatleraoBeatlerao Posts: 153
    We do AQ and only run one to two groups of war so no pressure.
    CAJAC is our handle for War Hulk Warriors. Message me on line at beatlerao if you're interested.
  • Options
    Gladiator2014Gladiator2014 Posts: 283
    Chadpool1 wrote: »
    I have two accounts and a life. I’ve been playing for several years. I created a second account for my daughter a couple years ago that is pretty strong too. I can’t contribute any resources since they all get put back into my champs. I am looking for a chill alliance that does AQ. Not much into war cause I don’t have a lot of time. I’m tired of being the only one to contribute towards stuff like Avengers use or Villan use. I don’t even care if I’m the strongest one on your alliance. I just want a chill alliance I can have some fun with and that is active enough to get extra rewards. Let me know if you are interested.

Hi Chadpool1. From what you've written, it sounds like you would fit in with us. We at [1Dos3] are an active, AQ focused alliance. We don't do war at the present time because we are using the time to help our lower ratings teammates grow. When they are strong enough, we will plan and participate in war. In AQ, we play in two battlegroups. In BG 1, we have the stronger teammates playing either Map 4 or 5 (more Map 4) and in BG 2, teammates play Map 1 or 2 (more Map 2 and eventually Map 3).

For AQ, we consistently hit the 8 M points milestone mark so you can expect to receive at the minimum: 1700 Glory, 3000 T4BC fragments, Map 5 Crystal x 1, and Map 4 Crystal x 6. We are trying to be more consistent in surpassing the 10 M point milestone and have our eyes set on reaching and surpassing the 15 M point milestone. It's not that we can't reach the 10 M point milestone. It has to do with teammates availability to play and in this alliance, family and real world responsibilities come first. This is after all, just a game. Despite our responsibilities, we still come together and help each other progress. We are currently on pace to score 14.6 M points in this current AQ event and on the last day, when we open up the third BG (prestige doesn't matter on the last day), we should be able to hit 15 M points milestone.

We participate in weekly SA. We reach the next-to-last or last milestones in most alliance events so you will get a good amount of resources.

There are no minimums requirements that each teammates must reach in our alliance. There are NO donations. I am currently subsidizing the gold requirements when we play AQ to help our teammates use their own to grow their roster. When their ratings are low, they can't afford to donate gold as this will slow their growth. As they grow, we can do more difficult AQ maps and if they save their units they can unlock mastery and be ready for war.

We use Telegram as our communication app. You can find me on Telegram: @gladiator2014. You need to have that @ in front of my name in the search box or you won't find me. My in-game name is Gladiator2014. I have add friend you in-game. If you have any questions, please feel free to message me in this forum, in-game, or on Telegram.
  • Options
    I play with the champs I like the most. It’s a game so I just enjoy playing certain ones, I mean my name is Chadpool1 so there’s gonna be some Deadpool champs. I e been playing for many years. I upped the champs I liked the most.