**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Thor (Infinity War) Version

What do you guys think about this idea? Should Kabam think about making an Infinity War version of Thor?

Comments

• KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
    They could, but they already have 3 versions of Thor. Id prefer Beta Ray Bill, but that's just me
  • CptMuffinCptMuffin Posts: 85
    They could, but they already have 3 versions of Thor. Id prefer Beta Ray Bill, but that's just me

I was asking myself, 3? How does this idiot figure there's 3? Then I remembered Jane Foster. Now I'm the idiot.
  • RogueKing13RogueKing13 Posts: 188
    I think IW Thor would be a great champ for the release of Avengers 4 next summer.
  • A6MCOCA6MCOC Posts: 9
    edited September 2018
    Yeah, that would be awesome. Also, I think most of us would agree, if 3 versions of a champ is a maximum, Kabam should feel free to delete Jane Foster 😄
  • Hey guys, please add any new Champion suggestions you may have to our Character Wishlist Thread, located HERE. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this discussion.
This discussion has been closed.