**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How lucky is this?

In the past 10 days I have pulled from PHC the following 4 stars: Angela, Killmonger, Domino.
So is this:

How lucky is this? 73 votes

Lucky as f@ck
82%
Phil_ColsonSnakeEyes69Shrimkinshumzah217AjisdopeGrafikdevDarkrider051haunted_memoryStucatIron_SkywalkerJCPer14Duke_SilverwskyeungEfflux1990Leo_ruCupidkulkarni246JayProngsTrollllolllloMelkerlannero 60 votes
To be expected
17%
XillymanDOKTOROKTOPUSAb_SamadSceptilemaniacSpiderCoolsScopeotoe987PedritkoAvengers320SolotrixJustcause102ThatOneMasterGamerHumblePiLucky25 13 votes

Comments

• Lucky as f@ck
    Do we even need to answer that question?! xD
  • By_odins_beardBy_odins_beard Posts: 37
    edited September 2018
    Lucky as f@ck
    I opened like 1-2 a day.
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    To be expected
    Yea the same thing here,I opened Gwenpool from 1 crystal opened.
  • Lucky as f@ck
    I’ve had better luck than from the 4 star crystals!
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Lucky as f@ck
    Tbh, most PHC pulls are like that. You can go months without a single 4*, the you suddenly get three in a single weekend and then is back to 2*. But still, amazing pulls.
  • Lucky25Lucky25 Posts: 10
    To be expected
    It is just a trap by Kabam. After this, your luck will disappear.
  • Lucky as f@ck
    If you pull them 3/3, lucky as Xuck
    If you pull them 3/1000, then meh
  • Beholder_VBeholder_V Posts: 190
    Intermittent reinforcement, the most addictive form of rewards system.
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    To be expected
    I haven't got a four stat from a PHC in 4-5 months..
    Three stars don't come around too much either..
  • Biggyboy660Biggyboy660 Posts: 32
    I am beginning to realize that pulling a 4* from a PHC is like capturing a leprechaun at the end of a rainbow. In my experiences since I have been playing this game pulling a 4* is a myth or fantasy. It very rarely happens to the point that when I hear others opening 4* champs from their PHC it's like being told a Bigfoot story. Lol

It would be great if it happens like JayCee mentioned, going months of pulling nothing but 2* and then pull a few 4* in a row or in a weekend. Just for kicks I'll update y'all when I get a 4* pull from those sweet phc.