**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

War boosts. Where are they?

Did you guys purposely make it so war boosts don’t show up in the loyalty store anymore? Ever since the war boost crystal came out for units it seems like the boosts haven’t been in the loyalty store. #pay2win

Comments

• V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Yes of course that’s how it is. I’m just about out of boosts, too. Would be nice to know if they removed the boosts from the loyalty store or if they’re ever going to be put back in.
  • battleonebattleone Posts: 286 ★★
    The regen and advanced power has each made one appearance since the war boosts came out. As much as I would like to blame Kabam for this, I think its just rng. Remember.... your opponent is also running out of them
  • OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    They decreased it. Used to be 2 different ones towards the end of the week. Maybe we’d-Friday

They answered a couple weeks ago they hadn’t taken them out but...
  • Luke208080Luke208080 Posts: 103
    I have a feeling it is now a once a week thing. If they only had reven/invulnerable/power boosts in the pay to play crystal, it would be less bad.

Would love kabam confirmation on strategy.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Luke208080 wrote: »
    I have a feeling it is now a once a week thing. If they only had reven/invulnerable/power boosts in the pay to play crystal, it would be less bad.

Would love kabam confirmation on strategy.

They do. Good luck getting one though lol
    Well it’ll be really interesting to see if any happen to appear in the store tomorrow.
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    Well it’ll be really interesting to see if any happen to appear in the store tomorrow.

Well look at that. An advanced power boost...
  • RodsteinRodstein Posts: 207
    I thinkthe randomness should be scratch off, this game already has too many of the rng in general, just a suggestion btw i think the same should apply to solo events