**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Most useless sig ability

FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★

Most useless sig ability 98 votes

Angela
63%
DL864GamerBigPoppaCBONEWhododo872SnizzbarGolden_GuardianBendyLeNoirFaineantAcanthusgr3nd3lSpity68JayMMAxeCopFirezuffyAsukiraSpeedbumpAlex13369Darkrider05xxxsidewinderxxxAshburn 62 votes
She hulk
29%
RektorDarkstar4387AakashNikoBravoXillymanGNASTYMkhIron_SkywalkerDoctorJsimolazJayProngsZuko_ILCJohn757KillaChaosVoltolosAleorSairam44KngSpcFhfjghhggggjfhfjgSaket_123 29 votes
Other (pls comment)
7%
MagrailothosGoogleplexianSceptilemaniacWovenJayCeePennmabobCosmicspiderman777 7 votes

Comments

• Options
    ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    Angela
    I wish she had one, without a sig ability she's amazing, imagine if she had a great one...
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited September 2018
    She hulk
    Does anyone kno what she hulks and angelas sig even does lmao
  • Options
    EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★
    Agent Venom, Daredevil (Netflix) and Immortal Iron Fist. Their signatures don't seem that useful, especially the last two when compared to their alternates.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,364 ★★★★★
    edited September 2018
    Other (pls comment)
    Nightcrawler gets a really good damage ramp up with those Fury effects, though. His Sig makes him a much better Attacking character.

In the era of Willpower, shrug-off champions, robots and champions who punish you for making them bleed, Hawkeye's one-time Sig ability is pretty laughable.

But I'd agree, Netflix Daredevil's Sig probably takes the cake; in comparison to the original Daredevil's ability; or far more powerful responses to debuffs such as Kingpin, Agent Venom, and Killmonger.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Angela
    JayCee wrote: »
    Nightcrawler. They had a good champion and you know what they did? They made him able to switch his combat modes faster. In my books, I call that a waste

He gets increased damage and if you are using him on offense, switching faster is nice. Don't get me wrong, it's not great, just not the worst imo
  • Options
    SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Other (pls comment)
    Colossus
    Here's more armor for my man!
  • Options
    Only_AlonerOnly_Aloner Posts: 141
    Night Crowler
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,364 ★★★★★
    Other (pls comment)
    Angela's Sig reduces the chances you can nullify her buffs. It's not much practical use as an Attacker (because why would you take her against a mystic opponent?); but should make her a slightly better defender.

Quake's Sig is similarly of little value as an Attacker - if you're playing 'Quake-style' you'll spend 95% of your fights charging heavy or Evading attacks, so it almost never comes into play. As a defender it might occasionally have value.
  • Options
    EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    I think a lot of sig abilities could be improved on. Quake, Angela for example seem like very little thought was put into their functional value in the game.
  • Options
    Nemo51Nemo51 Posts: 86
    Worse sig is Promixa.

If u play her right u shouldn't need to get 100 hits to finish anyo e. An she's not OP in Labyrinth. I guess it MIGHT be useful in ROL.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Nemo51 wrote: »
    Worse sig is Promixa.

If u play her right u shouldn't need to get 100 hits to finish anyo e. An she's not OP in Labyrinth. I guess it MIGHT be useful in ROL.

I guess you don’t play labyrinth much. True strike up 100% of the time after 100 hits is pretty damn OP, not to mention the fury. She’s amazing unduped, but duped she becomes an excellent labyrinth option