Options

Sabretooth

Pulled him as a 4* and idk what to do. My alliance tells me dont waste resources on 4* as they arent good no more yet i see many rank 5 medusa or corvus 4* despite their 5* counterpart released.

I always said r5 a good 4* if you dont have their 5* counterpart...i dont have either LC or Rhulk as 5* but still not allowed to r5 them bc resources are better spent on 5*.

Comments

• Options
    spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    He's great and the only true counter to masochism if you have a killmonger to use him with. I use 4*s all the time for particular content. The ones with situational use were very helpful in completing act 5.
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,624 ★★★★★
    4* are still useful, they can get you through most content. Really the only place they aren't useful is for top tier alliance wars so if that's what your in maybe that's why they don't want you to. But I'd say rank him up cause you never know when you'll get the 5* couterpart so unless your alliance is super strict and authoritarian over who you rank up I say go for it cause he is a very good champ that doesn't need a dupe.
  • Options
    mozzymozzy Posts: 25
    i just took my 4 * sabretooth to r5 and hes hitting 27k on his sp2
  • Options
    mozzymozzy Posts: 25
    so no regrets here
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,188 ★★★★★
    He's fun to play. I have him as a 4 and 5 star.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    the only true counter to masochism if you have a killmonger to use him with..

Im assuming you’ve never used Proxima against masochism. 200% reduced offensive ability accuracy does wonders for stopping masochism completely.

Plus she doesn’t need a synergy for it.
  • Options
    IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    Thanks everyone for the positive feedback :) i have yet to capture KM and ya i just went Kraven the hunter for a bit lol
  • Options
    MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Pretty sure black panther gives the same synergy, for what it's worth
  • Options
    the only true counter to masochism if you have a killmonger to use him with..

Im assuming you’ve never used Proxima against masochism. 200% reduced offensive ability accuracy does wonders for stopping masochism completely.

Plus she doesn’t need a synergy for it.

I have not and didn't know that. Thanks for the info.
  • Options
    Menkent wrote: »
    Pretty sure black panther gives the same synergy, for what it's worth

True, I just never think of using them
  • Options
    MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    I do in arena because I already have km on a team with void and winter soldier, so sabertooth gets bp and storm.