Options

Which uncollected so far was the hardest for you

Which uncollected so far was the hardest for you 182 votes

December MODOK
20%
cradlemanMr_PlatypusFrostyHell_GoliathNguyenDauallinashesMonasouIrohrSolrac_2ThereticVuDahImranKennadoBreybreyNojokejaymJCPer14Nemesis666Bruce12342Crimsontide1616axelelf_1 37 votes
January Void
2%
Alex_sc11CELEZEnameplasAnonymous346Voltolos 5 votes
February Killmonger
0%
March Sabertooth
0%
Maldroit2 1 vote
April Guillotine
17%
ArcDeAngelusGamerMattyloRagamugginGunnerThe_OneBendysfu_koraxDexman1349JadedTaimurKhanAnurag1606cruel_horizonBpn88855jeffgmngStucatezgoingThecrusher_9756Cupidcavaleiro01BirdReynolds 32 votes
May Thanos
26%
danielmathBadroseLeNoirFaineantWilljackson16TendersquadzuffyJets44Mille_BournesPcc880Vivek_786Jones979HeadrollerJohnyzeroGoogleplexianKing_L0kiB34rHERVE_LEANDRESillyCaitlinManChildarsjumraffster 48 votes
June Goldpool
0%
July Ghost
0%
August Redskull
9%
TheTAbyssSkeleton777Superman69Alex13369SceptilemaniacSpiderCoolsJyotishkaDRTOMrmarvel123NamelezKobster84Bwest289Noob2435ButtehrsWaddaboutmeRockypantherxHexanorProperPopper 18 votes
September Omega red
22%
DL864Vdh2008PlayerSIlverProfessorAsukiraScottryanXillymanLightZenithMSRDLDGrafikdevWardenclockDarkrider05xxxsidewinderxxxMusicfreaksterSixshot1JEbertSavio444Jdub1250OnmixDoctorJ 41 votes

Comments

• Options
    Mrmarvel123Mrmarvel123 Posts: 60
    August Redskull
    Mine was August because it was the first one where I had to rank up a specific champions to completed it. April’s might have been the hardest if I didn’t have a full stash at the time
  • Options
    DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    September Omega red
    This months was for me. Mainly because dash backs never seem to register for me anymore .
  • Options
    Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    May Thanos
    Thanos i didnt even beat master lol
  • Options
    Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    December MODOK
    Modok bcoz i went in unprepared
  • Options
    Jeramy6815Jeramy6815 Posts: 68
    there was one that had a 17k iceman awhile back that wasn’t even the boss. Only one I haven’t 100%. Worse than ice Phoenix at the time because of progression
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    September Omega red
    Because omega red is the only uncollected im eligible for since i just became uncollected XD
  • Options
    Bdavis_2017Bdavis_2017 Posts: 245
    December MODOK
    Ice Phoenix, anyone who doesn’t agree probably wasn’t uncollected back then
  • Options
    KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    December MODOK
    Ice Phoenix. Not the nerfed one but the original one in the event. That unavoidable coldsnap damage to start was stupid.
  • Options
    KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    December MODOK
    Monasou wrote: »
    I guess you all forgot about that Ice Pheonix. The only one on the list that was so bad it needed to be nerfed.

Think about how bad it has to be for kabaam to actually nerf something.

Exactly.

• Options
    JCPer14JCPer14 Posts: 79
    December MODOK
    I'm not voting in this poll as Ice Phoenix isn't an option.
  • Options
    August Redskull
    The poll doesn’t say ice Phoenix but it doesn’t say Emma Frost or adaptoid either I just put the final boss next to the month as a frame of reference. A lot of the time the final bosses arnt the hardest part but I used them anyways if ice Phoenix is what made it hard for you that’s what I’m tring to get to with the poll I personally said August because of adaptoid not because Red skull was hard

• Options
    spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    December MODOK
    Ice Phoenix was the only uncollected I never made it through :(
  • Options
    August Redskull
    I really like this question and I don’t remember seeing this kind of question on the forums
  • Options
    DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    September Omega red
    Ice Phoenix and Emma the only ones I didn't 💯. I say Emma cause when uncollected came out I just didn't have the right champs to 💯 Emma on the other had was just stupid high attack plus that fury was not gonna spend to 100. But yes ice Phoenix before the nerf I could not even make one run through heal block plus that ridiculous cold snap.
  • Options
    September Omega red
    I say Omega because Emma had a bug that Kabam knew about but said they wouldn’t fix until the next patch ... which is after the event is over
  • Options
    IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    edited September 2018
    I only managed to beat March.June.July...rest of the months i couldnt win
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,073 ★★★★★
    May Thanos
    Thanos, but as we needed to kill him only once, it was ok to spend some revives.
    also lately uncollected final boss is easier than pre-final (frost > omega, adaptoid > skull, goldpool was an easy one, don't remember his second champ... domino, I guess? pain of unavoidable damage)
  • Options
    FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★
    December MODOK
    JCPer14 wrote: »

Ice Phoenix was part of the Modok event
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,740 ★★★
    May Thanos
    I think thats something kabam might look into, instead of having 6 and 7 pathways just to fight the final bosses many times, just have 1 pathway where we fight the final boss once and make them JUST A LITTLE harder, lol

Any opinions?
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    December MODOK
    JCPer14 wrote: »

The poll was asking which uncollected month did you find hardest, the final boss names were likely just to remind people which was which.
    Ice Phoenix was in the same event as Modok, therefore it was the December EQ which means it was an option
  • Options
    Zeronaut81Zeronaut81 Posts: 290 ★★
    This is my first Uncollected EQ. Everything is fine & dandy until I get to Emma frost. I just don’t have the HP pool to get past her 13k attack.
  • Options
    ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    edited October 2018
    May Thanos
    How can you guys even forget about the double Thanos. The heavy amount of potions and revives and boosts used were off the charts.... The only thing I was more stressed out about was that Ice Phoenix. Hate that Coldsnap.
  • Options
    JCPer14JCPer14 Posts: 79
    December MODOK
    My bad, I didn't remember the MODOK part. Too busy having nightmares about IcePhoenix. My vote then goes to the December MODOK
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,643 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    May Thanos
    Emma was only hard until I got the timing down. In my mind that's the way a boss fight should be. Not fun if you can crush it the first time and not fun if it's unavoidable damage. I know that anything that is actually hard at first will get the "money grab/slap in the face" posts but for me it''s a good boss fight. Loved the Thanos fight also, just think it was the hardest.
  • Options
    NguyenDauNguyenDau Posts: 248
    December MODOK
    bugged Modok and coldsnap aka 20k+ dmg icephoe..
    have cost me the most in revieves