**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Too long to find AW

Last friday, the game took more than 2 hours to find opponent, it only found 23h55( BRT),which gave us 5 minutes to find another today, of course it didn't. Now our season is ruined because of kabam, cause we did everything right.
I remember that this happened to kabam's favorite alliance in season 1, but the game team changed the whole thing to "fix" then loss.

Comments

• Options
    We start 20:40 and find only 22:58.
  • Options
    This is totally unfair. Kabam ruined out season because spent 2 hours to find an a opponent in AW
  • Options
    GeisønGeisøn Posts: 39
    We warned Kabam in advance of the incident. He hopes that they will have the same weight and same measure adopted with MMXIV at the end of the season if they do not find an opponent in time for us today.
  • Options
    TsunaniTsunani Posts: 173
    Gmonkey wrote: »
    Was it taking 2 hours every time or is it your time zone for the late search

Sometimes it was instantly, but it never took more than 1 hour.
  • Options
    Besides that, as soon as the season started, our aws was all with unbalanced values, such as +80 -14.
    Every single one was with numbers like that.
  • Options
    Jeramy6815Jeramy6815 Posts: 68
    Start searching earlier. Not kabams fault you waited so long
  • Options
    tinman76tinman76 Posts: 116
    Took over an hour for me today. Ridiculous.
  • Options
    WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Takes us a couple hours constantly and we start as soon as it opens so blaming the time zone is not the issue...be nice.
  • Options
    Bwest289Bwest289 Posts: 182
    We tried for an hour and a half this evening to find a war, didn't happen. We will now be in gold 1 from top 50 Plat 3.

Would be nice if Kabam would look into this...

• Options
    Jeramy6815 wrote: »

If everyone was supposed to start early, kabam wouldn't give us 24h for it, besides, sometimes we need to replace a member,so yes, it is totally their fault.
  • Options
    @Tsunani what's your alliance/war rating? Wondering if youre near us why it wouldn't have matchmade us.
  • Options
    Takes us a couple hours constantly and we start as soon as it opens so blaming the time zone is not the issue...be nice.

Who was blaming time zone? Kabam gives 24h and don't specify any safety window. It should work during all 24h.
  • Options
    Jeramy6815Jeramy6815 Posts: 68
    You don’t get 24 hours. You get 7 hours I believe. Anymore than that on a days to start and find a match and you get only two wars that week
  • Options
    Bwest289 wrote: »
    @Tsunani what's your alliance/war rating? Wondering if youre near us why it wouldn't have matchmade us.

• Options
    Tsunani wrote: »

2418, idk what the criteria is but I would take fighting your alliance over no points. Obviously we were matchmaking at the same time...

• Options

2418, idk what the criteria is but I would take fighting your alliance over no points. Obviously we were matchmaking at the same time...

The alliance we fought today also searched for over 2h. So we were searching together for more than 2h before match up.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,251 ★★★★★
    You guys do know matchmaking is a 2 way street right? It takes 2 alliances of similar ratings to search about the same time to match fast. Otherwise the algorithm expands the matching criteria until someone is found.

Hence, probably starting your search early would be probably best. It’s the 3rd war for this week and my alliance matched at 3:15am (matchmaking starts at 2am for my timezone).
  • Options
    xNig wrote: »
    You guys do know matchmaking is a 2 way street right? It takes 2 alliances of similar ratings to search about the same time to match fast. Otherwise the algorithm expands the matching criteria until someone is found.

Hence, probably starting your search early would be probably best. It’s the 3rd war for this week and my alliance matched at 3:15am (matchmaking starts at 2am for my timezone).

So an hour and a half isn't enough time for their matchmaking algorithms to expand the criteria and find an opponent? Either way, don't say matchmaking ends at 7pdt if you have to start 6+ hours earlier to ensure you get a fight. We have 0 visibility into the criteria other than..."Start before 7pdt".
  • Options

So an hour and a half isn't enough time for their matchmaking algorithms to expand the criteria and find an opponent? Either way, don't say matchmaking ends at 7pdt if you have to start 6+ hours earlier to ensure you get a fight. We have 0 visibility into the criteria other than..."Start before 7pdt".

Then you will get complaints like this..
    Besides that, as soon as the season started, our aws was all with unbalanced values, such as +80 -14.

• Options
    The matter of fact is you need 2 alliances to match. If there are no suitable opponent alliances matching at the time you’re searching for an opponent, then you can’t blame the system. You just have to work with it and find ways around it.

It really isn’t Kabam’s fault that you started matching late (be it you needed to replace someone or whatever). If you KNOW that there is a risk that you might not get a match, then always, always, start matching early.

It’s always better that 2 people (one incoming one outgoing) forfeit their war win rewards than jeopardize 28-29 others’ season rewards.
  • Options
    Al3xAl3x Posts: 42
    We took almost 4hrs to find our first match this week.. totally ruin our aw season too. Hopefully kabam will look into this.. else its as good as being punished like those piloting alliances by missing a war
  • Options
    What constitutes "late"? You know how much I can get done in an hour and a half?

Again, maybe a little more insight on how matchmaking works would help alliances not miss wars. If matchmaking ends at 7pdt but actually ends at 4pdt to ensure your alliance gets a war...maybe they could say that?
  • Options
    Jeramy6815 wrote: »

Obviously we do not have the time that we usually open our AW in public. But make sure we open early, in time to find an opponent. It's the fault of the Kabam company, yes. We open early, long enough to find an opponent. In addition to the Kabam system found late, we were sent an opponent with a huge discrepancy. Something wrong is not right.

Register the tag of our alliance: BRSuP
    I hope it will not happen to anyone else, since "it's not Kabam's fault."
  • Options

It is not being so in practice. Even if we seek alliance war as soon as it opens the search, the discrepancy is still absurd. I say, something is wrong and it is not us. I ask Kabam to carry out an analysis, because just like us, other alliances are facing this problem. This is absurd, as we dedicate our lives, time, money and more to this game. This is incredible and intolerant.
  • Options

Then you will get complaints like this..

You're wrong, we are getting this values regardless of the time we start searching.
  • Options
    Honestly it causes me strangely supporters of Kabam. It is the only community in the world that there are defenders of the company and who say that the mistake is who plays, not Kabam. Sorry for the franquesa.

In any other communities, be it Facebook, Whatsapp, Line, Twitter, Youtube and others, everyone agrees that something is wrong with Kabam. Here is the only community that interprets error as being alliances. :|
  • Options
    SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    For what it is worth, we were also bitten by this.

Our last AW finished, and as soon as it was possible to go to another matchmaking, we did, and time ran out on us. It was over 2 hours.

Kabam could EASILY fix this issue. All they need is 1 check mark that specifies how many BGs you want to do. This can be done at any time, no need to wait for you war to end.

Then, Kabam will have a nice big list of everyone who wants to participate, and then, they can say who you matched, when you start the next war.
  • Options
    It is revolting the way they deal with it when it's not about their favorite alliance, for them, they change everything right away, for the rest, they simply ignore.
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike We were not given an answer to the email that was sent the same day that the delay occurred, not here in the forum.
This discussion has been closed.