**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Dr. Voodoo Not Activating Power Burn or Power Drain on his Special Attack 2 [Merged Threads]

2»

Comments

• Supa420Supa420 Posts: 14
    edited October 2018
    L1 is also applying power control, and L2 is working.
  • MrMaatMrMaat Posts: 302 ★★
    edited October 2018
    MDFR7 wrote: »
    I give up!!!
    I pointed out voodoo spl 2 not gaining MD bug n they took entire month to "fix" dis n now he is not burning/draining power
    N u know whats frustrating even more...i used my 5* mystic gem to awaken him
    Now i have no power burning/draining champs n i have to take all or nothing node in aw
    D entire last month i used my iceman n took spl 3 on face(ice armor) hoping that dis will be fixed in nxt update
    N now they will again "look into dis matter" n take entire month to pass out "fix"
    Call dis crying/complaining whatever u want but as a F2P player i just can't take dis anymore
    @Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Sophia
    @Kabam Lyra
    @Kabam Vydious
    @Kabam Zibiit
    Goodbye

hey dude just so you know you jumped the gun a little.
    and you were a little presumptuous.

FYI in case you missed it. voodoo has been fixed

also please use proper english words. it would make your comments much less squeamish to read
  • Dead1Dead1 Posts: 226
    Same problem in my phone Redmi 4A
  • arni2arni2 Posts: 362 ★★
    sp1 now apply power drain. Cool! #buffvoodoo :)
  • RicemanRiceman Posts: 216
    arni2 wrote: »
    sp1 now apply power drain. Cool! #buffvoodoo :)

Can we keep this tho plz and just get some other effect for SP2? Pretty please.
  • His Sp1 is triggering it with poison for me??
  • Chris_L_HChris_L_H Posts: 162
    shhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!
  • KrumbledkookieKrumbledkookie Posts: 273
    I was just about to scream, since I maxed out my 4* Voodoo two days ago, but just played now and had no issue.

Thanks to Kabam for pushing this.
  • Hi everyone!

We pushed another fix live onto Voodoo! He should be working properly now!

Again, if for some reason you see another issue with him - please let us know. :)
  • loader187loader187 Posts: 222 ★★
    edited October 2018
    I may be missing something but Dr voodoo sp1 and sp2 never works on Angela in section 1 of AQ. Is this normal against Angela? I asked my alliance before posting this and they said it should but you never know these days. @Kabam Vydious
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    @loader187 Doctor Voodoo's special attack abilities are based on loas he stacks and buffs. His sp1 converts loas and buffs to spirit poison, his sp2 converts loas to power burn or drain.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    loader187 wrote: »
    I may be missing something but Dr voodoo sp1 and sp2 never works on Angela in section 1 of AQ. Is this normal against Angela? I asked my alliance before posting this and they said it should but you never know these days. @Kabam Vydious

Resson is becasse Angela hav a chois to prevent nufiyy the loas. It what Angela sig dos
  • loader187loader187 Posts: 222 ★★
    Gamer wrote: »
    loader187 wrote: »

Resson is becasse Angela hav a chois to prevent nufiyy the loas. It what Angela sig dos

Thank you for the answer gamer