**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

VENOM OR CARNAGE?

ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
edited October 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
In light of the recent buffs to Venom and Carnage, who do you guys think is the better champion?
hi1v7ddkag8l.jpeg

VENOM OR CARNAGE? 130 votes

VENOM
70%
RagamugginGunnerAlex_sc11Shynight00mum_m2CapWW2AraevinTendersquadDezz_1C4LH3LH4Ram_SarkarXillymanhephaestusLightZenithNanoDroidRavenrob_33Mixkebabege999menSungjkapt_krunchZzz 91 votes
CARNAGE
30%
JaffacakedSpity68SIlverProfessorAlex13369jeffgmngNEO_mr_AndersonEnder_GuardiannathanburrblairJEbertWhitewolf609JayBird_IsTheWordKappali11Jyotishkaissamaf80TrollllolllloTrojanX05RaikisScarlett_NuHuman_2099LosPayosRangels 39 votes

Comments

• MixkebabMixkebab Posts: 82
    VENOM
    Carnage got a lot more fun to play than Venom, but objectively and utility wise, he's a poor man's Blade. Venom is more versatile, has regen, and counters champs like IMIW when it counts.
  • PlagueisBanePlagueisBane Posts: 232
    edited October 2018
    VENOM
    Timed fights - venom.
    Untimed fights - carnage.
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    CARNAGE
    Carnage Ramp Up is 10× Faster He Got Power Gain as par as Hayprion He Got An Insane Damage And Bleed and Kabam Improved Him More

I am comparing the original beta Carnage to this new release. This updated Carnage, compared to the beta, has:
    a max 1636.36 physical resistance mutation up from 1333.3
    a max 1636.36 block proficiency mutation up from 1333.3
    25% chance to refresh a bleed, up from 20%
    Armor break of 1333.33 up from 666.67
    Unblockable specials

He's Good For RTL and Lol And Longer Quest

I will Rank 5 My Carnage
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
  • JEbertJEbert Posts: 157
    CARNAGE
    Better than Venom dax51fvhx47n.png
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    VENOM
    Venom appears to have much greater utility & damage output in fights less than 100 hits, making him much better for AW, AQ & General Questing in my opinion. Also has a much chunkier Health Pool.
  • TheRealmKeeperTheRealmKeeper Posts: 213
    Venom is better overall and has great utility but Carnage is more fun to play
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    VENOM
    I think this is kinda “Corvus vs Proxima” again

One had the utility and more immediate damage for shorter fights (and yes they are short!)
    The other gets the branding of “LoL potential” praised for being good for those really long fights

Overall Venom is a bit more exciting. Easy ramp up, bit of regen here and here, and of all else fails the Sp2 is lethal. Fury and precision mix for some destructive bleed damage and getting armor or resistance isn’t too bad, but do stay away from cruelty if possible. Loves to fight spiders and doesn’t mind IMIW all that much either.

Carnage is technically stronger than Venom but that’s like saying Star Lord is stronger than Sparky. Both are true statements, but Sparky and Venom get fights over quick and dirty without needing to wait for the ramp up to properly wreck havoc
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    CARNAGE
    Unblockable SP is way too cool...yeah baby!!!
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    VENOM
    Both are awesome after the buff but venom takes the cake this time
  • Akkarin23Akkarin23 Posts: 98
    Is unduped Venom worth ranking up to 4/55?
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Akkarin23 wrote: »
    Is unduped Venom worth ranking up to 4/55?

Heck yeah
  • ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    VENOM
    I still don't know who to rank up haha.
  • Carnagepool300Carnagepool300 Posts: 3
    CARNAGE
    Carnage 4 life
  • VENOM
    Venom is crazy with the klyntar mutation and buffs , damage op