**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Buff o bug? (DrS)

Jac094Jac094 Posts: 198
I noticed that sometimes my 4s DrS gains power from his normal attacks, but it should not, right? someone can confirm?

Comments

• Tmasters1984Tmasters1984 Posts: 451
    Mystic D?
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    It's part of his life steal phase. Always been that way, when he lands a hit during that 9 second period he gains health and power on each one he lands.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    It's part of his life steal phase. Always been that way, when he lands a hit during that 9 second period he gains health and power on each one he lands.
    Nop when he hav the pover gian buff. He dont get pover when hits

• Jac094Jac094 Posts: 198
    Mystic D?

Don't have any point on MD
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Gamer wrote: »

He does it's one of his abilities, it's only a little bit in addition to his normal power gain but you do get a small amount of power if you hit your opponent in that phase.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★

He does it's one of his abilities, it's only a little bit in addition to his normal power gain but you do get a small amount of power if you hit your opponent in that phase.
    never happens to me. So. For me it No.

• CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★

You're just gunna double down on being wrong, props. ;)
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian

I'm afraid you're mistaken. Doctor Strange always gains power when landing unblocked hits when he is in the phase where he life steals, and it has always been that way, and it has never been bugged as far as I've noticed, and I use him often enough to notice. There's virtually no chance its only bugged on your phone and no one else's.