**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Loading time and images issues 20.1 [Merged Threads]

Comments

• SlackSlack Posts: 16
    1) What Device are you using? OnePlus 6

2) What OS update are you currently on? Android 9 Pie

3) Where are you seeing the lag happen? Is it only in certain areas or are you seeing it throughout The Contest? The lag is in all maps. Champs do not come up on the thumbnail at all, the game freezes when you finish a fight.

4) How are you connected to the internet? Who is your provider? What region are you in? Both WiFi and Cellular Data
  • NorthwestbrosefNorthwestbrosef Posts: 156
    I've had pretty bad lag for the first 10 seconds or so of fights for about a month now, but it wasn't too big a deal, just had to block through it rather than play the game correctly...

However, the past few days I've had to close the game after one or two fights at best to get out of an endless loading screen loop. Thank God I decided to scale back my commitment to this game before this war season. I can't imagine how frustrated people are that are actually trying to place high in any blatant money grab modes this season...
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    With a stopwatch, load times are anywhere between 45 secs to 2 mins!

I was in the dungeons, and someone thought I left since it took so long for me to get my first move in! I took 90 secs from fight to fight.

It is ridiculously slow loading times now, and it happens everywhere it loads something.

RAM is not a issue, nothing else is running in background, just the game.

"Investigating" these issues now for over a month, and nobody from Kabam is telling us that they see it on their end as well, if not, we have lots of people in this thread who could beta test the problem(s) with these new versions.
  • Drummer16Drummer16 Posts: 324 ★★
    In patch 20.0.1 I was experiencing stutter/lag everywhere in the game. I would load the game and things would fine the first few fights, and then slowly, maps would have FPS drops to almost 0 FPS. Same with the crystal screen, hero screen, and fights.

In the latest patch, I cannot tell if the stutter or lag is even fixed because the game sits there for 5 minutes or longer after I finish the first fight after logging in. From there, the times get longer and longer and I am having to close the game and restart literally between every fight.

I am on an iphone 6+. Performance was mostly fine until patch 19.0, except from the random crashes on fight loads that started happening after patch 12.0+. I have never had loading or FPS issues like this until patch 19.0, and now the game is unplayable.

I have been spending the last 6 hours trying to expend 70 energy...

Can you guys please fix the performance issues in the game?
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    Load screen takes longer to load than it did before update.

Device: ZTE Blade v7
    Android version: Android 6.0
    Also takes a bit for champs to load between fightsbn2ld5ejcsl8.png
  • CurriemrusmcCurriemrusmc Posts: 39
    edited October 2018
    Any update from kabam on this? It's been going on for more than 24 hours now.

This is ridiculous.

Here's a clip demonstratibg how long it takes to make 1 move in AQ.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZWcdnyZizbZS-x8n_ao8pnyXCZgNTJX3/view?usp=drivesdk
  • SprossTheBossSprossTheBoss Posts: 80
    Same issue as others mentioned here. I put in a ticket before finding this thread but the weird thing is I didn't have these issues until a couple hours ago when I tried troubleshooting steps they suggested before. I cleared app data, uninstalled, powered down device, reinstalled app, then had these issues y5pywjr9n4cq.png
    ah7wv1av1hv9.png
    j9jai75zqw5k.png
  • VuskaVuska Posts: 175
    Have this too Kabam..

2x uninstalled and reinstalled... more Blank Pics..
    and if i go to AQ, its only show map.. cant go anywhere as touch also seems not respond by game.

This is not good...
    please fix this.. ASAP...

• Google 2XL
    Android 9.0
    No lagging at all since I stucked at the loading screen for 2 days.
    Both wifi and 4g
    i see Mcoc app doesnot need permission to read storage?

or this only because I'm with Android Pie?

just like this game is hard to read the cache or whatever..

Still broken untill Now.

Mod.. where are you ?
  • I'm using a Google 2XL I've been stuck on the new howard the duck loading screen for 2 days now. game was shut down for maintenance and still didn't help. I downloading the game on my wives phone she has a Google 2 but not the XL and it work just fine. I've tried everything factory reset. uninstall the game and download several times. nothing is working and I am getting very frustrated. HELP
  • I reinstall 3 time restarted PC nothing solve my issue
  • My mobile OnePlus 6
    8idw2k48reh6.jpg
    Seriously... How you want me to fight and bring Champions if i dont know what i had to fight?

Event my champions and the icon on bottom left also not loaded..

My device : OnePlus 6 - 8GB ram.
    With Android 9 Pie OOS.

Please mod and admin... take this to your programmers.

Already done twice to reinstall the game.
    2 times clear cache only
    1 time again to clear data..

What else ?

Yes, still no wifi over here.. but my internet is good... downloading you 655MB game data not over 10 minutes.

• Vuska wrote: »
    8idw2k48reh6.jpg
    Seriously... How you want me to fight and bring Champions if i dont know what i had to fight?

Event my champions and the icon on bottom left also not loaded..

My device : OnePlus 6 - 8GB ram.
    With Android 9 Pie OOS.

Please mod and admin... take this to your programmers.

Already done twice to reinstall the game.
    2 times clear cache only
    1 time again to clear data..

What else ?

Yes, still no wifi over here.. but my internet is good... downloading you 655MB game data not over 10 minutes.
    I also have OnePlus 6 ....same issue.... reinstall 3 time nothing fixed
  • BlueSleipnirBlueSleipnir Posts: 2
    Hi,

I am also experiencing a lot of glitches that made the game unplayable. I tried many times to reinstall the game and clear the cache without results.

I sent a ticket and the answer was to reinstall and clear the cache, and when I replied that it didn't work the answer was: "are you sure you did it correctly?" and most amazingly: "since this is the last patch, there are surely some errors that would be addressed in future patches". Very disappointing.

1) OnePlus 6
    2) Android Pie 9.0
    3) All the screens of the game are incomplete, no avatars, icons, blank spaces, etc. It's a mess. I need to wait the game to load the chats to move in the maps and the screen to be responsive again.
    4) wifi and 4g

I hope we will get a solution or at least some information about this soon

Regards

BlueSleipnir
    Hey there, Summoners!

We apologize for the issues you are experiencing and understand how frustrating this can be. We know that the game is pretty fast pace and having anything hinder your ability to finish out a quest or get your daily grinds done can be a pain, and would want to make this our top priority.

We need some information from everyone posting here. Please feel free to include this in your following posts so that our Dev team can look into this appropriately. The more detailed the answer, the better!

1) What Device are you using?
    2) What OS update are you currently on?
    3) Where are you seeing the lag happen? Is it only in certain areas or are you seeing it throughout The Contest?
    4) How are you connected to the internet? Who is your provider? What region are you in?

Again, we want to apologize as we want to make sure everyone has an amazing experience in game.

1) Google pixel XL 2
    2) Android 9
    3) my game freezes I can't move in quest and war
    4) 4glte Verizon and I have WiFi

It look like happen to all Android Pie 9...

Are you not ready for Android 9 yet kabam? Still work only for Oreo ?

come on.. upgrade your human resources
    Same with me...

and i think all Android 9 Pie has this problem.

Hope they fixes this by an update quickly...
    it need a storage permission for this app
  • miblafimiblafi Posts: 7
    I am having the same issue

phone: OnePlus 6
    Android 9

• Laksh1995Laksh1995 Posts: 207
    Ya me too experiencing longer time and many others in line groups said that the game is hanging but some are experiencing it smooth
  • Rather surprised this thread isn't at least pinned yet. Having same issues with UI elements not loading and the UI being non-responsive for big chunks (minutes) of time. The game is rather unplayable in this state.

Google Pixel
    Android 9; October 5, 2018 patch level
  • I dont know what happened to my game but it is not loading any data like i am unable to see my champion images and also i am unable to do Story quest the game keeps loading my network connection is strong and i tried every possible way to fix this issue also reinstalled the game from play store 2 times but its the same can anyone help me with this?
  • St333lllSt333lll Posts: 278
    It's nothing too bad, nothing's affecting my game play, but I can't see the Summoned Symbiote, Venom the Duck or The Symbiote Supreme's tile picture.
    wwo33rppogmx.png
    l2ax6p8ubfxv.png

This discussion has been closed.