**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The "My Little Symbiote" Event

Comments

• Denta89Denta89 Posts: 74
    l3qpokgkukdn.png
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,140 ★★★★★
    Any info on why it says max of 5 only when we need 15 max capacity
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Denta89 wrote: »
    l3qpokgkukdn.png

Wow... still 0. I wonder if that is a mistake...?
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Kabam Zibiit wrote in this thread (https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/98892/what-s-new-in-october), quote:
    Master Difficulty Unlock Changes

Speaking of Master Difficulty, that’s something else we are changing - you will no longer need the ‘key’ to unlock this difficulty. You want to jump right in? Go right ahead! This has long been requested by Summoners, and we’re excited to bring this change to the Battlerealm!. We hope you’ll enjoy this new change, and we promise this is the last time it switches back!

And here Kabam Miike says in this thread that, quote:
    Hey All,

I'm seeing a little confusion about the Difficulties, so I want to make it super clear that the Change from "Uncollected" to "Epic", and the Difficulty being unlocked right away is for this month only! Next Month's event quest will go back to normal.

And you wonder how there is confusion? Need to clear that out

• gahrlinggahrling Posts: 199
    @Kabam Miike

So.. erm... as people have already mentioned here it's not possible to take the Symbiote to rank 5 because we can only hold a maximum of 5 Katalysts in our inventory. We need to be able to hold 15.

Please tell the team to fix this!

• gahrling wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike

So.. erm... as people have already mentioned here it's not possible to take the Symbiote to rank 5 because we can only hold a maximum of 5 Katalysts in our inventory. We need to be able to hold 15.

Please tell the team to fix this!

Already on it!
  • gahrlinggahrling Posts: 199
    Already on it!

Appreciated : )
  • NetherealmNetherealm Posts: 27
    How do you apply enhancements to the symbioid?
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    What is the final rating of the symbiod? Quite curious
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    What happens if we take the symbiod in aq?
  • Someone correct me if I've been misinformed, but in order for there to be a Rank Five S.S. it requires Fifteen K. Catalysts, Right? In a Level 60 profile the Inventory for its stash that it can hold at one time is Five. Is there something I'm missing? Does anyone here have a Rank Five S.S.? Thank you for reading. Hopefully there's an answer soon.
    Is it possible to have the symbiod as your top? Or is it programmed not to show up on a summoners profile?
    What is the final rating of the symbiod? Quite curious

Mine is a 9500

z24du5xtelq3.png

It was said it would be stronger than an R2 6*. That is what i saw
  • C_P_B1C_P_B1 Posts: 1
    can anyone tell me if the enhancements are permanent or time based like the other normal enhancements ?
  • C_P_B1 wrote: »
    can anyone tell me if the enhancements are permanent or time based like the other normal enhancements ?

15 min boost
  • MysterionMysterion Posts: 27
    edited October 2018
    Hi all,
    Can i do a legends Run with my symbioid?
  • TensioTensio Posts: 170
    Nito wrote: »
    Gotta hand it to you Kabam, this is pretty original. A few questions though: Are the enhancments permanent, of just temporary like boosts? And if they're permanent, are we able to get them all? Can more than one be applied at once?

They are temporary, like Boosts. You'll be able to get quite a few, and can use multiple at once!

temporary for one fight? 3 minutes? 10 minutes?... Please more info
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    4s7ukfmf35gq.png
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Is his precision ability still at 0?
    Is his precision ability still at 0?

I would also like to know this.
  • NcTmackNcTmack Posts: 11
    Really enjoying this month's EQ especially with the Symbiote. Well thought out, and I like how each player can customize the Symbiote to fit their unique fighting style. And BONUS, it only costs the summoner the specific rewards won from the EQ and monthly mini fights to rank up and enhance. Awesome Work @Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Miike any word on why the crit rate shows "0" in the abilities tab? I'm guessing that that should actually be some sort of value.
  • GivMeABeerGivMeABeer Posts: 200 ★★
    Nito wrote: »
    Gotta hand it to you Kabam, this is pretty original. A few questions though: Are the enhancments permanent, of just temporary like boosts? And if they're permanent, are we able to get them all? Can more than one be applied at once?

They are temporary, like Boosts. You'll be able to get quite a few, and can use multiple at once!

How long do they last for @Kabam Miike ? There is no time listed in the store like other boosts.
  • pcfzrblh1z3v.png
    Should this simbionte aloud in the aw?
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 475 ★★★
    Ironice23 wrote: »
    pcfzrblh1z3v.png

They said you could use him, but there is supposed to be a global node that makes him ineffective.
  • Ironice23 wrote: »
    pcfzrblh1z3v.png

You can place your Summoned Symbioid in Alliance War, but it isn't necessarily the best thing to do if you want your Symbiote to have a good time. There is a Sonic Vibrations Global Buff in AW that will increase the damage the Summoned Symbioid takes, so they aren't a big fan of Alliance Wars.
  • Thanks
This discussion has been closed.