**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Help me decide between featured 5* and basic

I now have around 12k shards and I can get up to 15k .. I currently have 3 5* champs which are okay-ish should I go for featured and pray for good one or should I still go with basic?

Comments

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Basic since you only have 3 5*s
  • Iron_spider1Iron_spider1 Posts: 257

But I think the odds of getting a better champion reduces if I’m going for basic than featured..
  • Gonzawesome80Gonzawesome80 Posts: 62
    Sounds like you’ve already made up your mind..
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Well it depends on where you are in the game(e.g. act 4 completion, heroic/master EQ), a team of 5*s at 2/35 or 1/25 should be able to bring you through heroic EQ and act 4 quite easily.
  • m4ciekkm4ciekk Posts: 96
    Go for basic.

2-3 weeks ago I got 15k 5* shards and bought featured 5* crystal and got Juggernaut. Two days ago I decided to stick with basic and got Domino. It's RNG of course but I won't buy any Featured crystals ever again. It's not worth it for me.
  • Iron_spider1Iron_spider1 Posts: 257
    Well it depends on where you are in the game(e.g. act 4 completion, heroic/master EQ), a team of 5*s at 2/35 or 1/25 should be able to bring you through heroic EQ and act 4 quite easily.

I have a team of 4* 4/40 champs and I get through master eq and I’m doing act 5.2 right now and a good 5* would really help me
  • AshburnAshburn Posts: 270
    I'm never buying featured again unless they change it back to the old featured crystals. Higher chance of getting the champ you want
  • Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★

But I think the odds of getting a better champion reduces if I’m going for basic than featured..

THINK? Why not just do the math and decide then?