**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Beware-Epic Golden symbiotic Boss

If you don’t use your l1 at right time he may hurt you with 70% and above health loss.
Instant Death if you are low in health is it a bug or intended?

Watch this video from 84% health to 13% health..
Feedback and suggestions are welcome..

https://youtu.be/3Sp5SXY3xic

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    Furion17 wrote: »
    If you don’t use your l1 at right time he may hurt you with 70% and above health loss.
    Instant Death if you are low in health is it a bug or intended?

Watch this video from 84% health to 13% health..
    Feedback and suggestions are welcome..

https://youtu.be/3Sp5SXY3xic

Hav u read the node it becasse plage mind and somone Els node
  • Reaper213Reaper213 Posts: 167
    Sparky has basically no armour, no resistance and silly low health pool.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Posted this in 2 other threads already.

https://youtu.be/DadNSxxND0E

Now not having a R5 means taking that health hit after 30 is gonna be rough so maybe a health boost at least would be a good idea. But this I how I fight him.

Also Blade with synergies, Xbones, and Voodoo should all be good options
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    One of the nodes says everytime power hits 0 you take 240% of defenders attack as direct damage. In epic that equals avout 16400. Mix that with plague mind that drains power every 30 seconds and no fight will last longer than 1 min
  • ictict Posts: 40
    Read the node! Whenever your power drops to zero, you will get 240% of his damage/health as direct damage!
  • ictict Posts: 40
    I think it's damage! Not health! I'm not sure
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    Not everyone has Blade but if you do then he's the best with GR and Sparky as the power drain doesn't always go off and you can make him bleed and parry.

If you don't have Blade then the next best thing would be the Symbiote we got with some of the boost.

A good strat would be to pop the True Strike, The one that kills at 15% with a SP2, The one that switches a health bars when you use a SP2 and if you have Hiemdall then get down to almost death then use that SP2 and instant death to him. If you don't have Hiamdall then the boost that gives you 10% life if you die and the boost that gives a random buff each 5 hits will do the trick.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    H-h-hey guys!! Don’t forget your summoned symbiote! His enhancements kinda make him OP in any situations, so like, go thru master and rank him up and stuff...then beat epic with a 1*
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    Posted this in 2 other threads already.

https://youtu.be/DadNSxxND0E

Now not having a R5 means taking that health hit after 30 is gonna be rough so maybe a health boost at least would be a good idea. But this I how I fight him.

Also Blade with synergies, Xbones, and Voodoo should all be good options

Also useful:
    Iceman, Duped GP (survive either the sp3s or the 0 power/30 second whammy.)

Iceman and GP wont work with the 30 sek either
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    If you are good with Pheonix she'd survive the first timer
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    edited October 2018
    He does not freakin have a 20% chance to evade.
    2 fights.
    In the first he evaded 14 of my 23 hits
    In the second he evaded 7 of my 10 hits!!
    How likely is THAT to happen?!
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    Blade can kill him lol
    IanMoone wrote: »
    Blade can kill him lol

Not everyone has blade.
    Also his evade is like crazy bugged.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    honestly its just completely bs like when im ready to spend money on this game again **** like this just tells me no
  • skullduggery72skullduggery72 Posts: 224 ★★
    Apparently the 1* symbiote will help, sadly you can only take him to rank 4 (5k Pi) by doing all other quest levels 100% so to get to rank 5 you need to do a run on epic, so much for being open to all players this month, typical kabam logic
  • Apparently the 1* symbiote will help, sadly you can only take him to rank 4 (5k Pi) by doing all other quest levels 100% so to get to rank 5 you need to do a run on epic, so much for being open to all players this month, typical kabam logic

But you only need rank 4 and two or three boosts to take it down one time, you can r5 and it's gonna be easy in the next runs... personally I only run twice that map, the first time I need all my 5 champs to take it down, the second time was a breeze with my r4 sym.
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    2 fights.

It doesn't mean that he only evades 1 out of every 5 attacks. A 20% evade chance means that with every SINGLE attack there is a 20% chance of an evade.
    Deadpool87 wrote: »
    2 fights.

It doesn't mean that he only evades 1 out of every 5 attacks. A 20% evade chance means that with every SINGLE attack there is a 20% chance of an evade.

Yeah, and a 80% chance to not.
    By that logic i should get at least 5 3 stars out of 15 PHCs?
    If this [removed by moderator] can get 7 evades in 10 hits?
  • Furion17Furion17 Posts: 267
    Thanks guys for all the valuable feedbacks...
  • smdam38smdam38 Posts: 846 ★★★
    Deadpool87 wrote: »
    2 fights.

And that is definitely not the case. Everyone record their fight and let's get a real life consensus of how much he evades.
  • LiamS1990LiamS1990 Posts: 96
    You can 1 shot him with your 1* symbiote when he is rank 5. There is a various combination of buffs you can use to survive that power drain.
  • LiamS1990LiamS1990 Posts: 96
    Also you can stop his evade with true strike buff