**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Magik or Morningstar?

Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
I've got way too much mystic iso and t4cc so I think ill rank up a 4* mystic champ. Both are at rank 4, Sig level 40. The other two champs I have at rank 5 are stark spidey and ghost rider.

Magik or Morningstar? 37 votes

Magik
83%
World EaterPhonieStarkDarkZenPiviotTendersquadAsterFreya13nameplasJohnyzeroDean9300450ImranSassyMastyCharlie_SceneNamelezbluebubble100ItsTheBroskiCurriemrusmcBlackJ4zzFhfjghhggggjfhfjgSaket_123HerrPopop 31 votes
Morningstar
16%
SaiyanDOKTOROKTOPUSMelkerlanneroTheSquish671jass222We_Are_Venom 6 votes

Comments

• SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    Morningstar
    Morningstar: Perfect Block, Limber ignore (after 4 souls), higher damage that Magiks SP3 with her SP2, energy resist (comes in handy at times), bleed immune, better regen than Magik, sig offers even more regen and damage.

Magik: Amazing power control, easy to use, requires no ramp up, pretty reliable champ for everything, doesn't have a short dash back that at times can mess you up.

Depends on what you need. MS is a great all round champ but Magik has top 3 best power control in game.
  • Magik
    Limber and power control, enough said
  • JohnwickBHJohnwickBH Posts: 10
    Magik is the best mystic champ
  • PhonieStarkPhonieStark Posts: 202
    Magik
    I would agree that Magik is the best Mystic champ, if Dr Voodoo didn't exist.
  • InfineightInfineight Posts: 278
    Magik
    Biggest difference is that Dr. Voodoo needs to be duped to be a god tier also Morningstar at some extent, but then magik even unawakened is a god tier defender+attacker32weuftmgbuc.jpeg
  • PhonieStarkPhonieStark Posts: 202
    edited October 2018
    Magik
    In my opinion, Magik is not a God tier defender without being awakened. Limbo is what makes her a good defender. She is very good offensively, even without being awakened.
  • InfineightInfineight Posts: 278
    Magik
    As per 2018 seatin's tier list magik(unduped) is also a good tier attacker
  • As some have already said, they both have benefits that cover areas the other doesn't. I can tell you that I personally really enjoy using my Magik and like how long she can keep an opponent Power Locked, but which one is more beneficial to you may be different depending on your roster and where you are at in the game at the moment.