**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who are the Night Riders?

winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,734 ★★★★★
Saw the tweet on CoC. Is one champ or a group of champs? They will occupy the empty slots at the bottom right hand side of the State of the Battlerealm map?

Comments

• Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    0.o…

That’s the ORIGINAL Ghost Rider prior to the spirit of vengeance being introduced. The Night Rider is the classic all white cowboy

OMG
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    He was also featured in Ghost Rider first film but for the sake of the film Marvel changed his name to Phantom Rider.

Fun Fact: Carter Slade family tree reveals 5 members being Ghost Riders so i am interested if they will join altho i am still waiting for skaar and A-bomb to join lol
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    Probably it has something to do with the Sony movie in December.
    Saw some parts of it yesterday when I went to see Venom, and some of the characters that appeared fit the description of "Night Riders"
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    Kid Cassidy & Clay Riley.
  • silverseraphsilverseraph Posts: 133
    There's also the Dark riders who have to do with Apocalypse, Stryfe and Mr sinister stories. That sounds a lot more enticing than this guy Hamilton? or Carter Slade and another mostly unknown intangibility character,as they seem to be on the wiki anyways. Just make Apocalypse and take my money gosh dangit!
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,734 ★★★★★
    Night Riders is a quest name?
    That really caught me by surprise.

l41b60ewiqu9.png
  • MarriMarri Posts: 260 ★★
    It's a gay bar...