**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Pointing out the obvious

SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
Why on earth did you not put riot in? Is it because of the movie reviews?

Comments

• VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Its because riot is just a bigger grey Venom. He's the most boring champ they could have put in
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Design would have taken place much sooner than any reviews.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Voltolos wrote: »
    Its because riot is just a bigger grey Venom. He's the most boring champ they could have put in

I agree with this guy. Why would you pick Riot? Anti Venom would be waaayy cooler.
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    Scorn, Anti-Venom and Mania

Tech class, Science class, Mystic Class

Ones a cyborg, the other a result of genetic engineering, the last one having the hellmark that was origibally meant for venom but was passed to his offspring and later its host
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited October 2018
    I want anti venom but doubt it will happen anytime soon. I said riot because he had a chance at least.
  • Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    They seem to release MCOC exclusive champs like this around Comic-Con time each year, so that's prob why we didn't get anyone from the movies. Plus marvel isn't actually the one creating the venom movie, so they prob don't want to be promoting the movie in any way.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    They seem to release MCOC exclusive champs like this around Comic-Con time each year, so that's prob why we didn't get anyone from the movies. Plus marvel isn't actually the one creating the venom movie, so they prob don't want to be promoting the movie in any way.
    True. That's why we got Venom The Duck and Symbiomancer guy.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Its because they didn't want to.
    Stop spamming
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Stop spamming? I couldn't find a thread directly asking where is riot.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    Stop spamming? I couldn't find a thread directly asking where is riot.

You have asked for Riot and Anti-Venom many, many times. We get it, you want them. What you arent realizing is how far in advance they create new champs. This has been planned for quite awhile. Put your champ requests in the wish list and be done with it.
  • InfantryInfantry Posts: 110
    Not to mention Venom is 1 of 3 movies so I'm sure they will eventually come
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    I’m more upset we aren’t getting Scorn and Mania

Scorn being bonded as a prosthetic arm and Mania having ties to Mephisto would have been AWESOME to see in the story as Mephisto controller Mania to kill the body of Strange and along the nearly kill Scorn who was hiding behind an old scrapped Ultron Drone that was enhanced by them with some disastrous consequences