**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Venom: HERO KILLER

Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
So I was digging through some abilities having a few minutes before energy refilled in war and AQ and I wanted to number crunch Venom’s new stats anyways.

Turns out his Klyntar buff has 1 ability no one has mentioned so far.

Yeah we all rejoiced over the spider verse thing, and there was outcry among Vision users but

“15% Bleed accuracy vs heroes”
(So what?)

Coupled with 1-2 Precission to rival (and surpass with 2) even NC on crits Venom is actually one of the scariest bleed champs in the game especially so with either an Sp2 “finisher” or simply focusing on Precission buffs (even if you don’t get extra fury)

Overanalyzing him for sure but he’s definitely starting to feel like a Drax replacement in a few ways. LOL

Comments

• Options
    issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Still carnage Bleed is Better
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    issamaf80 wrote: »

Definitely doesn't have the base damage... or utility of fights under around 60 hits though.

Carnage Ramp Up is 10× Faster He Got Power Gain as par as Hayprion He Got An Insane Damage And Bleed and Kabam Improved Him More

I am comparing the original beta Carnage to this new release. This updated Carnage, compared to the beta, has:

a max 1636.36 physical resistance mutation up from 1333.3 ( Good Against Korg Can Counter Him will )

a max 1636.36 block proficiency mutation up from 1333.3 ( He have Perfect Block Like Cap )

25% chance to refresh a bleed, up from 20% ( If You Play well You Will Get Up To 50 Bleed Stack ) 4000 Bleed Damage Or More

Armor break of 1333.33 up from 666.67
    He's Good Against Bleed Immune Champ

With Symbiote Supreme He's Bleed Duration is increased by 20%

Unblockable specials He good Against Modok and Auto Block Champ

He's Good For RTL and Lol And Longer Quest

I will Rank 5 My 5 Star Carnage Soon because His Fun And Insane At The Same Time

https://youtu.be/JIRzF5NdRX4

33 Bleed Stack That Insane

Declaim : I Did This Review Because I See ALot Of People Preferring Venom And They Still Trash On Carnage

Venom Is Good Too But I Prefer Carnage And I love My Venom Too
  • Options
    5 star R5 Starky vs My 4 star R4 Venomwck6tspre30o.png
  • Options
    Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    It still makes no sense that Venom is labeled a villain.

Even when he was a "villain" in the comics, he wasn't a villain... no more than Punisher, Moon Knight or Deadpool.

the villain tag in general doesn't make sense. I'm pretty sure even gambit had the tag for some time. And then there are many other champs that don't have it, but should.
  • Options
    Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    It still makes no sense that Venom is labeled a villain.

Even when he was a "villain" in the comics, he wasn't a villain... no more than Punisher, Moon Knight or Deadpool.

Well he was a villain but lately he’s an anti-hero of sorts
  • Options

Definitely doesn't have the base damage... or utility of fights under around 60 hits though.

Carnage Ramp Up is 10× Faster He Got Power Gain as par as Hayprion He Got An Insane Damage And Bleed and Kabam Improved Him More

I am comparing the original beta Carnage to this new release. This updated Carnage, compared to the beta, has:

a max 1636.36 physical resistance mutation up from 1333.3 ( Good Against Korg Can Counter Him will )

a max 1636.36 block proficiency mutation up from 1333.3 ( He have Perfect Block Like Cap )

25% chance to refresh a bleed, up from 20% ( If You Play well You Will Get Up To 50 Bleed Stack ) 4000 Bleed Damage Or More

Armor break of 1333.33 up from 666.67
    He's Good Against Bleed Immune Champ

With Symbiote Supreme He's Bleed Duration is increased by 20%

Unblockable specials He good Against Modok and Auto Block Champ

He's Good For RTL and Lol And Longer Quest

I will Rank 5 My 5 Star Carnage Soon because His Fun And Insane At The Same Time

https://youtu.be/JIRzF5NdRX4

33 Bleed Stack That Insane

Declaim : I Did This Review Because I See ALot Of People Preferring Venom And They Still Trash On Carnage

Venom Is Good Too But I Prefer Carnage And I love My Venom Too

I mean.. no. Most fights in game are meant to be about under 60 hits... & lets be honest, Carnage isn't dishing out as much damage in under 60 hits than Venom. 33 Bleed Stack isn't stacking that quickly. And he isn't good against Bleed Immunes... lets not even go there. Carnage is pretty decent... but really nothing special.

Not Good Against Bleed Immune is this a joke ( I will leave this video so you can change your mind )

https://youtu.be/HrM06v6OgnA

And The Bleed stack fast and I use my carnage and I will tell you he kill fast even in short fight or the longer one
  • Options
    Epsilon3 wrote: »
    @issamaf80

Why would I rank up Carnage? Venom has easily some of the best utility given to a cosmic class champ ignoring spiders outright. Glossing over that his combination of bleed and raw damage already puts him as one of my better champs even edging out my old Drax and stepping on Medusa’s foot a bit.

Carnage is long fight killer. I get that. But as most end game players I’m already packing 5/50/99 Starlord and a 4/55/60 one as well. Plus my 4/55/0 AA, and various other r3 and 5/50 champs. Carnage would just be another bleed champ (of which Archangel, GP, KM, Domino🍀, and others already fill).

Venom at least acts as both raw damage and bleed and packs utility making him actually useable in war if needed. Adding his bleed chance is 80%-92% on crits and both his Crit rate and attack can be increased a 50% Bleed can easily triggered ever 4-2.5 hits dealing well over 50% base attack each time. Not mentioning his Sp2 being one of the best “execution” moves I’ve seen in a while also acting as a way to get a large burst of damage for a few moments…

Yeah Carnage is great but I don’t see where or why I’d NEED specifically carnage as his specific level of bleed damage seems tailored for LOL while Venom is just powerful enough to be an Uncollected and Act5.4 tool even having potential as a weapon in war. Carnage might have a say in 5.4 but the other places are a bit more limited for him

OK me I Ranked My 5 Star Carnage and venom Isn't that great at utility if he counter Iron Man Infinity War With Unblocbull sp at 18% carnage has it all the time used him against an Infinity Iron man in war ( it was a piece of cake using carnage )

And Carnage is Bleed King he have more bleed then GP And Kilmonger and archangel and Domino )

He can take RedHulk in less hit then starlord ( Knowing That Carnage sp has a lot of hit )

And Blade Too and Carnage For lol only No he's Good and Longer Fight too and he's Ramp up is Faster
  • Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Hits don't mean anything when carnage does so many in such a shorts space of time. Time to kill on fights is a better way of looking at it.
    Epsilon3 wrote: »
    @issamaf80

Why would I rank up Carnage? Venom has easily some of the best utility given to a cosmic class champ ignoring spiders outright. Glossing over that his combination of bleed and raw damage already puts him as one of my better champs even edging out my old Drax and stepping on Medusa’s foot a bit.

Carnage is long fight killer. I get that. But as most end game players I’m already packing 5/50/99 Starlord and a 4/55/60 one as well. Plus my 4/55/0 AA, and various other r3 and 5/50 champs. Carnage would just be another bleed champ (of which Archangel, GP, KM, Domino🍀, and others already fill).

Venom at least acts as both raw damage and bleed and packs utility making him actually useable in war if needed. Adding his bleed chance is 80%-92% on crits and both his Crit rate and attack can be increased a 50% Bleed can easily triggered ever 4-2.5 hits dealing well over 50% base attack each time. Not mentioning his Sp2 being one of the best “execution” moves I’ve seen in a while also acting as a way to get a large burst of damage for a few moments…

Yeah Carnage is great but I don’t see where or why I’d NEED specifically carnage as his specific level of bleed damage seems tailored for LOL while Venom is just powerful enough to be an Uncollected and Act5.4 tool even having potential as a weapon in war. Carnage might have a say in 5.4 but the other places are a bit more limited for him

Have you done all of act 5 100% an LOL 100% ? Strange for an end game player not to mention their 5\65 champs