**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The "My Little Symbiote" Event

Comments

• suyerza wrote: »
    cost gold for upgrade ? ty

• Ploop_PlaapPloop_Plaap Posts: 141
    Are the boost permanent, time-based, or single use?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @Ploop_Plaap they last for like 10-20 minutes depending on the boost.
  • GarloGarlo Posts: 189 ★★
    For the title that we will have to sell to our symbiote, will it be unique? Or will it be different depending on the rank of the symbiote?
  • azhie06azhie06 Posts: 33
    Please kabam don't take away my symboite I already I love with him it's my first strong champ
  • TaimurKhanTaimurKhan Posts: 119
    I see people are getting attached to their Symbiote. I have a suggestion for kabam, it will be a great gesture by kabam if they can let players keep their Symbiotes. What kabam can do is they can limit rank up on Symbiotes as per players' ranks. Symbiote isn't a game changer in any way. So, if kabam gives them to players, its not gonna change their rosters overnight.
  • @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit just 1 question please. In order to collect the rewards for the Sybiote difficulty releasing on the 17th. Do we have to 100% all the other eq difficulties (beginner, normal, heroic, master and epic) or ONLY 100% the symbiote difficulty?
  • Itinho2107Itinho2107 Posts: 69
    lwdez6x4uey8.jpg

November Song😭😭😭

Shed a tear 'cause I'm missin' you
    I'm still alright to smile
    Girl, I think about you every day now
    Was a time when I wasn't sure
    But you set my mind at ease
    There is no doubt you're in my heart now
  • rogueKlyntarrogueKlyntar Posts: 268
    Garlo wrote: »
    For the title that we will have to sell to our symbiote, will it be unique? Or will it be different depending on the rank of the symbiote?

Everybody will get "Hospitable Host"
    Itinho2107 wrote: »
    lwdez6x4uey8.jpg

Does the SA only unlock at R5?
  • Am a little confused, please let me know if I have missed something, just got my symbiote to r4 (4.9 pi). My general understanding he's supposed to be able to help me with the next level of difficulty, baring in mind I just did master without him. I don't see how he's gonna help me with epic difficulty, I checked the rewards and it doesn't look like I can r5 him until I have completed epic, what am I missing? Please help
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Am a little confused, please let me know if I have missed something, just got my symbiote to r4 (4.9 pi). My general understanding he's supposed to be able to help me with the next level of difficulty, baring in mind I just did master without him. I don't see how he's gonna help me with epic difficulty, I checked the rewards and it doesn't look like I can r5 him until I have completed epic, what am I missing? Please help

He's supposed to help you with symbiote difficulty. You can't r5 him even if you explore beginner to master, you'll be 1 katalyst short i believe.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Am a little confused, please let me know if I have missed something, just got my symbiote to r4 (4.9 pi). My general understanding he's supposed to be able to help me with the next level of difficulty, baring in mind I just did master without him. I don't see how he's gonna help me with epic difficulty, I checked the rewards and it doesn't look like I can r5 him until I have completed epic, what am I missing? Please help

The symbiote only boost will definitely help you do epic even at R4.
  • LiamS1990LiamS1990 Posts: 96
    @Kabam Miike how come there is no 6* shards for symbiote difficulty? Also no t5 basic shards
  • Dezz_1Dezz_1 Posts: 118
    why am I seeing summoned symbioid in alliance war.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    I'm using mine in AQ. Very useful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7tYLO37OLU

There’s a global node in AQ and AW that gives the Sym 200% more damage, so don’t get hit.

Only in AW. Ther is the node Not in AQ
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 628 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike
    When I saw arriving this little symbioid, I thought : « Waoh Kabam give us a collector champion, to all people playing this month »
    I didn’t read the message.
    I discovered after it was like a 5*r4 when maxed.
    « Very nice gesture from Kabam !!! »
    By lowering event quests, I thought that a lot of players could rank up this collector.

Then I learned this champion will be tool back...
    It’s like an adult get back a christmas gift from children : not positive.

Collector champions is a good idea.
    I still think the symbioid is a collector and should remain in players’ roster. Even lowered a bit or without boosts.

Would kabam change its plan regarding the symbioid ?
    edited October 2018
    Dezz_1 wrote: »
    why am I seeing summoned symbioid in alliance war.

Because he is more useful than Kabam said, and Kabam is (no offense, @KabamMiike) naive to think that everybody would unquestioningly accept their word that he is not suited to AQ or AW...
    edited October 2018
    Maverick75 wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike
    When I saw arriving this little symbioid, I thought : « Waoh Kabam give us a collector champion, to all people playing this month »
    I didn’t read the message.
    I discovered after it was like a 5*r4 when maxed.
    « Very nice gesture from Kabam !!! »
    By lowering event quests, I thought that a lot of players could rank up this collector.

Then I learned this champion will be tool back...
    It’s like an adult get back a christmas gift from children : not positive.

Collector champions is a good idea.
    I still think the symbioid is a collector and should remain in players’ roster. Even lowered a bit or without boosts.

Would kabam change its plan regarding the symbioid ?

I would even be okay with him as a dippy 1* with a max PI like any other. Not like it matters at that level. At least do so if there is a Summoned Brood in the future
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 628 ★★★
    Two years ago I suggested to introduce the symbioid as a new champion with random powers from existing champions. The idea wasn’t a success.
    I try to suggest once again 🙂
    The symbioid could change of color depending on the champion’s class he is copying
    Well I think there is a lot of ideas with this character
  • The symbiote is annoying. Unless you've got an all star line up of 5*+ high ranked champions, its very difficult to complete epic difficulty without using units. The rank 4 symbiote doesn't help enough to clear epic. It's frustrating because everything in this game favors the hardcore long term players and it takes years to go from 5 4* rank 5 heroes to 5 5* rank 5 heroes.

If you 100% beginner, normal, heroic, and master you still will be 1 klyntar katalyst short of getting rank 5. Ironically getting him to rank 5 would be the one thing that'd allow me to complete epic...

So the ones who get to rank 5 are mostly the guys that don't need him, what's even the point of having him?
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Thomeboy wrote: »
    The symbiote is annoying. Unless you've got an all star line up of 5*+ high ranked champions, its very difficult to complete epic difficulty without using units. The rank 4 symbiote doesn't help enough to clear epic. It's frustrating because everything in this game favors the hardcore long term players and it takes years to go from 5 4* rank 5 heroes to 5 5* rank 5 heroes.

If you 100% beginner, normal, heroic, and master you still will be 1 klyntar katalyst short of getting rank 5. Ironically getting him to rank 5 would be the one thing that'd allow me to complete epic...

So the ones who get to rank 5 are mostly the guys that don't need him, what's even the point of having him?

He will help in the symbiote difficulty. And you should be able to do epic with a team of 4/55s or even 4* 5/50s. If you need an r2 6* to do it then you're probably not ready for it.
  • Blaker78Blaker78 Posts: 133
    Thomeboy wrote: »
    The symbiote is annoying. Unless you've got an all star line up of 5*+ high ranked champions, its very difficult to complete epic difficulty without using units. The rank 4 symbiote doesn't help enough to clear epic. It's frustrating because everything in this game favors the hardcore long term players and it takes years to go from 5 4* rank 5 heroes to 5 5* rank 5 heroes.

I have only 4* r5 champs (well I have corvus 5* at r3 but hes not the greatest for Questing) and I was able to get through epic with my team and used the symbiote. The only fight I used an enhancement on was the golden symbiote boss. No units spent. Now that I have the symbiote to R5 hes definitely helping me clear Epic 100%. Its costing me a few units for 100% clear but the initial pass didnt require any units.
    If you would need him to be R5 to complete epic then I would say your not ready for that diffuculty. My understanding was that getting him to R5 was to help with the Symbiote difficulty that starts on the 17th.
  • Neck_upNeck_up Posts: 2
    Maybe I missed the question, but why are the klyntar cats 1 shy of max ranking the symbiote unless you do epic. Defeats the purpose of opening uncollected to epic for the month mho
  • Blaker78Blaker78 Posts: 133
    i think the idea is that you have to complete at least the single pass of epic to fully max the symbiote. He was intended for us in the Symbiote difficulty that hasnt opened yet. He obviously wasnt meant to be maxed out so that you could get through Epic.
  • BrradburyBrradbury Posts: 62
    edited October 2018
    Are we not able to take symboid into act 5? I thought it said he is for questing purposes and useful in more difficult quests
This discussion has been closed.