**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

If you had to choose between these champs to use FOREVER, who would it be and why?

MetalmarksMetalmarks Posts: 23
edited July 2017 in Suggestions and Requests

If you had to choose between these champs to use FOREVER, who would it be and why? 49 votes

Iceman
12%
RotmgmoddyTripleD_FenrirSpity68KromestoneSickBanter69Marvelspiderverse 6 votes
Gwenpool
14%
GroundedWisdomNitrocurseBajjsbwuqjwArmandStarRenagedSpiderSummonerB2butters 7 votes
Dr.Voodoo
20%
GunzoMwhitaker23wSWeaponXSpeedbumpghunt11TxAggie17LalalandBaraks1haunted_memoryVj007 10 votes
Hyperion
10%
Captain_MuricabeaupoemTheMageHunterHoidCosmerespfs25 5 votes
Captain America WW2
0%
Star Lord
16%
JOHNOSA1995aryaintardistrey92008TonyStarkChopinAsLexCaptain_MaimSungjCosmos_2002 8 votes
Scarlett Witch
10%
KickenChickenBigdrail93Spidey076Alfa_PigeonPeterStreit 5 votes
Quake
2%
MiniKnight321 1 vote
X-23
6%
Mike8mn123dudeadqqedfyvrUsername819273943 3 votes
Ultron (either)
8%
Nyalebigmull1wray1976blood 4 votes

Comments

• SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    Gwenpool
    Gwenpool, because her bleeds are insane.
  • TryakshaTryaksha Posts: 202
    Wolverine - Stacking bleed and insane regen when power bars are full. I run through map 4 with him still full energy till i reach the boss.. Next fav.. gwenpool, next cappy ww2
  • trey92008trey92008 Posts: 101
    edited July 2017
    Star Lord
    SL- Because Star Lord
  • CavalierCavalier Posts: 246
    Quake, because she is the only one I have in that list as a 4*
  • SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    Gwenpool
    suprised no one voted hyperion
  • adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    X-23
    x23. love her
  • X-23
    X23 insane bleed and fancy regen at full power bar
  • X-23
    Second gp but she has no regen
  • Hyperion
    Hyperion, especially if we're talking about on offense. Massive damage if used properly, poison immune, and regen. No one above can say all that besides him.
  • TripleD_FenrirTripleD_Fenrir Posts: 146
    Iceman
    Hyperion, especially if we're talking about on offense. Massive damage if used properly, poison immune, and regen. No one above can say all that besides him.

He's a swiss army knife, the other's are a little more focused. My guy has Immunities, good damage, good defense, good survivability...y'know, a "jack of all trades" type. He traded regen and some damage for more utility.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    Gwenpool
    I like her. No other reason. Lol.
  • Gwenpool
    She the only four star i have and she does alot of damage
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Iceman
    Iceman, especially duped, so I don't have to worry about those pesky evade champs again! Also is bleed and poison immune, which means he would also be very useful in AQ for those nasty bleed and poison paths, and can avoid the crazy damage from Abomination's poison and NC's bleed.

I don't have him though, but I know he'll be pretty sweet. If there's any champ whom I really shall use forever, it'll be him.
  • TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    Star Lord
    Star-Lord because he's Star-Lord ;)