**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Aw season rewards missing [Merged Threads]

Comments

• borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
    They should get rid of RNG based rewards for AW. Gold 1, got 5k t2a shards. Others in my alliance received 16k and 21k. Same alliance, same wars, same effort. Last season, same thing. Doesn’t feel fair. Feels like an incentive to retire from AW. I’d feel the same if it was the other way around as well. These rewards should not be based on RNG.
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    borntohula wrote: »
    They should get rid of RNG based rewards for AW. Gold 1, got 5k t2a shards. Others in my alliance received 16k and 21k. Same alliance, same wars, same effort. Last season, same thing. Doesn’t feel fair. Feels like an incentive to retire from AW. I’d feel the same if it was the other way around as well. These rewards should not be based on RNG.

Well, you at least GOT your rewards..
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Did you do at least 5 wars?
  • borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
    borntohula wrote: »

Well, you at least GOT your rewards..

Yay! I could’ve had them halfway through the season as well. And more. If I had simply invested glory in t2a instead of spending on AW potions, I would’ve gotten quite a few more, actually. I smell a much less stressy life ahead of me. That’s the biggest win.
  • KenRoc31306KenRoc31306 Posts: 17
    I didn’t get the rewards at all
    I didn’t get the rewards at all

And you've had 5 wars?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Have you completed 5 Wars with the same Alliance?
    edited October 2018
    Duplicate Post.
    I did 4 but prior to joining this ally I had 24 hours to get in to the current ally I’m in & still didn’t get them
    You need a minimum of 5.
    When did season 4 begin?
    edited October 2018
    What I’m saying is that I did in my old ally with the new system we supposed to have 24 hours to join an ally in which I did do did 4 aws I should of gotten the rewards this is crazy
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    What I’m saying is that I did in my old ally with the new system we supposed to have 24 hours to join an ally in which I did do did 4 aws

You need to have participated in 5 wars.
    5 wars across season 4 without having left or if you left, 5 wars after coming back.
    This is not right unbelievable 😲
    Its been the rule since seasons started. Can only blame yourself.
    😮 I’m done playing this game goodbye marvel 3 years & this is what I get 😔
  • ArnavArnav Posts: 16
    You need to participate atleast in 5 wars for same alliance
    😮 I’m done playing this game goodbye marvel 3 years & this is what I get 😔

Bye. Next time, try paying attention more to the rules.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    I did 4

There's your answer right there.
    Damn I was so close to having my second r5 5 star jeez broke my heart into pieces
    nw4wwi9r4kqs.png
    edited October 2018
    I was bout to r5 sparky I’m so sad 😭
  • Shaun01Shaun01 Posts: 249 ★★
    The rules are pretty simple. Stay with an alliance and get 5 wars played in a single season. Don't leave, don't bounce around and you'll get the rewards. It's straight forward.
  • Shaun01Shaun01 Posts: 249 ★★
    The end rewards aren't worth spending, Unless you land in Master/Platinum, and even then its debatable. We run two war groups with no spending and land in Gold 2 every time.
    👍
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    Nothing much lost. Just treat it as a lesson learnt and move on.

Just stay loyal to your alliance instead of trying to go somewhere higher.
  • Agent_TAgent_T Posts: 215
    Yeah, no reason to quit the game either. At the end of the day it is your decision. And if you’re that close to getting another 5* then just continue to do what ever it is you’ve been doing and just be patience. But this does bring the question... should there be some sort of leeway to those who leave an alliance to go to another? Maybe like 5 wars get you all the rewards of that season and 3 wars get you some of those rewards? It’s sad to say but these are the rules unfortunately
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    I saw people talking about the season rewards, but I still haven't got them, when will I get them?
  • Philly3974Philly3974 Posts: 360
    Did you do at least 5 wars with your current alliance? Rewards came out late last night/this morning
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    They already got sent out if you didn't get them you either didn't do 5 wars in the same allaince without being kicked or leaving at any point in the season because that resets your count to 0 and you get nothing or you joined in the final week in which case you get nothing as well and you have to still be in the allaince until AFTER YOU CLAIM your rewards or you get nothing.

If there is a small chance that none of these happen then contact kabam support.