**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking for Alliance

Hi,

Im a 290k~ player whom has: 1 5/50 4*, 1 3/45 5* and a bunch of 4* 4/40 and 8 5* 2/35. I have experienced with Map 2,3,4. I know map 5 and 6 but not my thing. I would like to be in an alliance with AQ3x5, or around that, preferably no donations, or low donations since I want to save for 5* UC (my game, my wish).

I usually contribute as follows:

10k Item usage (top 15k)
10k arena
10k completion
20k to 40k on SA

Im on - 6GMT. Usually more active in afternoon/night, but responsible enough to get a bathroom break and clear my path, help someone on AQ/AW. Almost full dedicated on weekends. I use line. IGN: Ankalagonn

Any question please let me know

Comments

• JeniouisJeniouis Posts: 276
    edited October 2018
    I have an active, growing alliance. We run Map 2. We're organized and social. So if you're looking to help an alliance grow from the ground up, we'd love to have you! add me in the game: jeniouis or send me a dm here.
  • DraenathDraenath Posts: 237
    @Ankalagonn - find me on line to chat - draenath
  • I love contest of champions so much to see all the superheroes it is so cool
  • Check out our alliance and see if it fits you. We don’t have mandatory events or donations just ask that when you join war or AQ you are active. FST80. Feel free to contact me in game or on Line (fighton84 in both)
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    thank you. Just found one
  • Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    Hey,

We have to replace a guy after AWS4, so I wanted to see if there was anyone looking around for a new place to hang out...

What we have: a stable, active, supportive group of players. (12+ mil ally, 30 active guys strong). We are running 544, 544, 443, 442, 322 in AQ (running 60+mil, first 2 days are mandatory), and 2 BG's in AW...Gold 2 this season. We have a great balance of life and game, allowing guys to pop out for for a bit for real life, while plenty of opportunity to immerse yourself into a great group to play the game. We use discord for team comms (like line, but better for us) and are very organized with comms.

We need you to have enough 5-50's or 3-45's to run AQ, and AW concurrently, as well as your EQ, etc. (for the smaller accounts looking to move up, for the larger accounts, you are already there).

We have minimums...2k item use, 10k completion, 8k SA. We hit SA weekly, most always top half. Donations are 50k gold and 3k loyalty and 3k Battle chips to support map 4 and 5 in AQ.

If this sounds like a great place to hang out, please reach out: Ground Round on line, Ground Round #0363 in discord, and Ground Round in game.
  • Gladiator2014Gladiator2014 Posts: 283
    Ankalagonn wrote: »
    Hi,

Im a 290k~ player whom has: 1 5/50 4*, 1 3/45 5* and a bunch of 4* 4/40 and 8 5* 2/35. I have experienced with Map 2,3,4. I know map 5 and 6 but not my thing. I would like to be in an alliance with AQ3x5, or around that, preferably no donations, or low donations since I want to save for 5* UC (my game, my wish).

I usually contribute as follows:

10k Item usage (top 15k)
    10k arena
    10k completion
    20k to 40k on SA

Im on - 6GMT. Usually more active in afternoon/night, but responsible enough to get a bathroom break and clear my path, help someone on AQ/AW. Almost full dedicated on weekends. I use line. IGN: Ankalagonn

Any question please let me know

Hi Ankalagonn. At [1Dos3], we are an AQ focused alliance. We won't be doing war until we get many of our lower ratings teammates stronger, and our focus is the growth and development of our teammates. With AQ, we hit the 20 M points milestones. We play AQ in 3 BGs. Map 4 in BG 1, Map 2 in BG 2, and Map 1 in BG 3. You can expect to receive from AQ in our alliance, if you participate:
    - Map 5 Crystals x 4
    - Map 4 Crystals x 6 and (4-5 Map 4 Crystals combined from daily completion) = Total is 10-11 Map 4 Crystals
    - Map 2 Crystals x 5
    - Map 1 Crystals x 5
    - 2050 Glory
    - 17,000 T4BC fragments (when we are ranked) and 1600-2000 T4BC fragments (combined from Map 4 daily completion)

There are no minimums in our alliance as the goal is to help out as much as you can and enjoy the game. If you are active, the numbers will take care of itself. There are NO donations in our alliance. We participate in weekly SA.

We use Telegram as our communication app. You can find me on Telegram @gladiator2014 or you can reach me in-game if you have any questions or would like to join us. My IGN is gladiator2014. You can also post any questions here.
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Hi guys, truly appreciate your offers.However I found one yesterday which is looking very promising, and since Im not an alliance hopper, Im hoping to stay here a lengthy time.