**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Total damage bug in my defense!

Good Morning!

I'm not having any difficulties with this but it's a kind of problem that can get in the way of the new symbiote mode on the 17th. In chapter 2 on the Carnage map of the event mission, The boss beats my defense and I take damage from being beaten. Below is a video!

https://youtu.be/aWIpzEFfoBI

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Read the nodes
  • SADDANSADDAN Posts: 23
    Read the nodes

I already read the nodes and there does not say anything about it!
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    SADDAN wrote: »
    Read the nodes

I already read the nodes and there does not say anything about it!

Comprehend the node then
  • Mrwarren96Mrwarren96 Posts: 401 ★★
    @SADDAN if u read the nodes properly it clearly has the node dismay on it which states that u will start to degenerate health every second 10x the combo that you lose.
  • Mrwarren96Mrwarren96 Posts: 401 ★★
    d5dlv8xxjw7j.jpg
    It has nothing to do with these degenerating nodes, it simply knocks me down from 700 to 1000 hp and when it hits my defense it pulls 2000 to 3000 hp
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Thats also in the nodes if you read them
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    6b06dupgslu8.jpg
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    Invade
    Patchie93 wrote: »
    6b06dupgslu8.jpg

But this node does not appear to me, so it's bug just the same!
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    🧙🏻‍♂️
    I'm Brazilian, thank you for telling me because it's a bad translation from English to Portuguese!

qy04tymqvep8.png
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    This is actually something that is really happening.
    I'm Portuguese , but I play on English. But a couple of alliance members sent me screenshots of this.
    I can confirm that the description of the Invade node is incorrect. Instead of saying something about receiving 300% more block damage, it literally has the same description as the dismay node. Only the number "300" is correct, and everything else is wrong