**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

IS SYMBIOTE SUPREME A GOD TIER?!?

Taking a look at Seatins video, Symbiote Supreme is definitely a god tier. Mystic needed another god tier. Seeing the utility and damage, there is no champion that can do what he can do better. Going to be such a killer in Act 6. If you hacen't seen him yet take a look at this video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l20VuCrgWFA

IS SYMBIOTE SUPREME A GOD TIER?!? 130 votes

YES
49%
DL864Alfa_Pigeonsfu_koraxDaredevi1Fan7Alex13369RikuremaGoldenSkullKozelDarkMasterFlintxxxsidewinderxxxZzzAromaticCoffeeNemesis666SpiderCoolsLego_Avengers2SandeepSissamaf80MelkerlanneroKittenPrimeScopeotoe987 64 votes
NAH DUDE
50%
winterthurBigPoppaCBONESkeleton777Ajavedarni2Maximus_SpankersonSpity68Hort4belli300AxeCopFireadqqedfyvrNanoDroidSpeedbumpsha2356__TJ82EcBatLFCnebFoxhero007nameplasHeadroller 66 votes

Comments

• ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    YES
    He will be once we find out how to take advantage of his abilities to chain sp3 non-stop. If not, he will still be awesome as AW boss because he punishes buffs like dexterity
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Pennmabob wrote: »
    Smash wrote: »
    Who cares what Seatin says. If you get him try him out. If you like him then rank him. Too many people are taking those tiers as gospel anf forget to enjoy the game.

He's just asking people if they think that Symbiote Supreme is god tier with seatin's GAMEPLAY video (nothing to do with seatin' actual opinion) lol
    I don't think Seatin ever ranked him in the video anyways. He was just showcasing ways he had learned to fight with him and was having a bloody good time at it lol.
  • Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    NAH DUDE
    I mean take him against a champ that doesn’t gain buffs and he becomes one of the weakest champs we have seen this year. His fluctuation in usability being so depended on nullifying buffs makes him far to unreliable to ever be a top pick for me.
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    I r5 my omega, he melts stuff
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    YES
    I r5 My Carnage and I don't Regret it Fun and Great Champ too use

If I Got Massacre or Redskull as A 4 star Or 5 Star I will be Very Happy to max them because I enjoy them

I have blead and Gewnpool but I don't play Them that Match

I rank the champ I enjoy like Ghost And Wasp And Korg ...

I don't use tire list
  • Reaper213Reaper213 Posts: 167
    YES
    Every champ is being made situational. In the proper setting Symbiote Supreme obliterates stuff. If opposition has lots of buffs or can bleed then Symbiote Supreme destroys them. If opposition doesn’t bleed then Symbiote Supreme is still good but takes longer (don’t fight duped tron with him tho)
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    Is Dr strange or SW god tier???vxhtsecylinm.gif
    Guess not
  • PyrocixPyrocix Posts: 76
    As Seatin has said in every rank video, "This is just my opinion. I'm not perfect and you may like other champs. Rank up whatever champ you like."

That being said, I wouldn't r5 Rulk. He's got some nice damage potential but you get very few r5's. Rulk isn't going to just walk you through content. Carnage is hella fun now though.
  • ChubzChubz Posts: 115
    NAH DUDE
    He will be once we find out how to take advantage of his abilities to chain sp3 non-stop. If not, he will still be awesome as AW boss because he punishes buffs like dexterity

I KNEW I WASNT TRIPPING.. SO HE CAN PILFER YOU WHEN YOU DEX HIS ATTACK & SPECIALS!!! IM WONDERING HOW IN THE.. AM I LOSING HP WHEN I DEX
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    YES
    OP was showing seatin gameplay, not tier list, calm down guys.
    Off gameplay alone he looks amazing
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    NAH DUDE
    A lot of hippies who rank up terrible champs because “u should rank up the champ u like”, they are normally found in the threads like Occult lab complaining about difficulty.

There is a clear useless vs useful distinction in this game. Tiers while they are opinion, are not totally baseless.
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    YES
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    Pyrocix wrote: »
    As Seatin has said in every rank video, "This is just my opinion. I'm not perfect and you may like other champs. Rank up whatever champ you like."

That being said, I wouldn't r5 Rulk. He's got some nice damage potential but you get very few r5's. Rulk isn't going to just walk you through content. Carnage is hella fun now though.

Thats your opinion yes. Rulk defo walks me thru content

Yeah and Carnage too