**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Need map5 alliance, AQ rank 451-800

Hello, I am an experienced map 5x5 player and always clear my paths with zero item use all 5 days. I am not a boss killer but usually am able to kill dormamu on uptill day 3 single handedly.
My prestige is 4400+ with top champs as dr voodoo, quake, starlord, rogue and gwenpool.
All champs are duped at really high sig levels.
Need an alliance that ranks between 451-800.
I have good defence for war with all r4 duped champs. For mastery i have MD, Assassin at 5/5 and bleed at 4/5.
Also a big arena grinder with always getting 1-10% bracket rewards.
Contact me on LINE: ajaved11

Comments

• dfresh81dfresh81 Posts: 49
    whats up we are in need of a player after this round of aq we are 9 mil alliance and teir 2 in war rating in 1900's. hit me through game dfresh81 or on line at dfresh81. and yes we run map 5 all week and rank around 600
  • AjavedAjaved Posts: 51
    Bump
    Bump
    Bump
  • Fails69Fails69 Posts: 14
    We are a 5 mil ally
    We have 2 battle groups that clear map5
    BG3 needs a couple of actives to clear too.

Ally tag is FFA.

Line ID and game name - Fails69
  • AustinkrAustinkr Posts: 38
    Still looking
    we are a 7.7 mil alliance looking to replace a retiring member
    Map5 all week
    We had 20 map5 crystals
    And 1 map 6 for AQ rewards this week
  • AustinkrAustinkr Posts: 38
    Line and game id is austinkr