**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Would you pay $400-$500 for these 5* champs? Pick one.

New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
They offered a 5* Vision. Who would be next?

Would you pay $400-$500 for these 5* champs? Pick one. 313 votes

Yes. 5* Scarlet Witch
21%
TacoScottyJh_DezRagamugginGunnerBendyWilljackson16JamesMAraevinThatsausageINTEGRALStefanjonesno1_eefAsukiraDrownedGodSchapenkopNew_Noob168jojodeth101superdiaStar_Lord_nameplasKozelDark 68 votes
Yes. 5* Wolverine
4%
Golden_GuardianErza_ScarletArrsssadqqedfyvrhonesSavio444wallopScholiaAustin555555ItsTheBroskiAnkalagonn玩玩玩家Arbiter2426ManOnTheMoon123 14 votes
Yes. 5* Black Widow
0%
zoki358 1 vote
Yes. 5* Dr. Strange
0%
NojokejaymXavierNorwood 2 votes
No. I wouldn't burn that much money on this game.
72%
OwGssDL864KpatrixRektorSnakeEyes69GabbrosShrimkinsDrZolaTillinatorAlinBadroseLeNoirFaineantMr_Platypushumzah217Swe_wolfisWorld EaterA_Noob_Is1BrainimpacterstakDarkstar4387 228 votes

Comments

• Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    If I would, it’d be switch. Then I’d spend another $500 on a five star max sig stone and generic 5* gem. Presumably they’d release those two at the same time. Although it’s have to be like 2000 shards for a 5* switch crystal that you can buy 5 times. Not allowed to have anything over $100
  • MrOnizukaMrOnizuka Posts: 121
    Not until they fix the game
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,141 ★★★★★
    Yes. 5* Scarlet Witch
    Why not especially if it's a good champ or maybe put it for only 150 then maybe more worth but 500 better come with awakening and a full dup
  • Tomas7237Tomas7237 Posts: 4
    I wouldn't pay a fraction of that for all of them as dubbed 6 stars.
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    Yes. 5* Scarlet Witch
    Agent_T wrote: »
    Can’t believe people would drop $400-$500 for one little thing in a game.

Vision 5* nuff said
  • No. I wouldn't burn that much money on this game.
    That's cow level money i don't have
  • Webby72Webby72 Posts: 247 ★★
    If I were to, wolvie all the way, If it came with a free awakening for him too
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Nope wouldn't give kabam a single cent
  • Wardy31Wardy31 Posts: 6
    I can't bring myself to buy anything hahaha
    Taking ages to get higher.....but that's cool.
  • MrMaatMrMaat Posts: 302 ★★
    i would pay more for a 5* SW than anything else but i wouldnt pay $500 for anything

• PyrocixPyrocix Posts: 76
    Scarlet Witch awakened or Wolverine Awakened but never unduped. That's just kabam bending you over.
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    If I had 500 dollars, id either buy a new tablet, a capture card, a microphone, a switch, or dump it in savings. I'm not spending any money on mobile games, epically 500 dollars.
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    No thanks, units are enough for me
  • MoldyFingersMoldyFingers Posts: 112
    edited October 2018
    John757 wrote: »
    If people pay that much for a champ, maybe they can afford to fix the game 😂

lol it would cost wayywayway more
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    maybe a 6*
  • WWIDBWWIDB Posts: 44
    edited October 2018
    My last comment got deleted so let’s try this again.

Please do not make polls like these. They are not constructive to the game or the community in any way, shape or form. Think about what you are doing when presenting a poll like this to on the games forum...

Essentially you are collecting data to see how many people would be willing to buy said champ and at a hefty cost

Said champs should not be released as 5 or 6 star versions. I don’t even want my 4* SW or DS or Wolvie or Bw... they suck compared to champs being released in the meta.

Bw is a weakling without synergies, Sw is played out and should just be removed from the game. Wolvies only benefit is regen and X23 can do that too, and Ds is another lackluster champ that is just imo a lame duck with no true utility.

Why do we need 5 or 6 star versions of these champs when there are better versions of them in the meta?
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    My grand pap taught me as a runt, "something is only worth what someone else is willing to pay for it!" That has been part of the problem in here...some are willing to jump right on offers without hesitation...they are the ones who have set the values in here...not really kabam.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I would like an offer for like $100 u can pick any champ in the game u want. Limit it to 1/only. That way ppl could get the 1 champ they crave the most and have been waiting ages to get.
  • Agent_TAgent_T Posts: 215
    WWIDB wrote: »
    My last comment got deleted so let’s try this again.

Please do not make polls like these. They are not constructive to the game or the community in any way, shape or form. Think about what you are doing when presenting a poll like this to on the games forum...

Essentially you are collecting data to see how many people would be willing to buy said champ and at a hefty cost

Said champs should not be released as 5 or 6 star versions. I don’t even want my 4* SW or DS or Wolvie or Bw... they suck compared to champs being released in the meta.

Bw is a weakling without synergies, Sw is played out and should just be removed from the game. Wolvies only benefit is regen and X23 can do that too, and Ds is another lackluster champ that is just imo a lame duck with no true utility.

Why do we need 5 or 6 star versions of these champs when there are better versions of them in the meta?

That’s insane you would make such assumptions. Sure there are 5* and 6* but I know plenty of people who still uses SW (myself included) and people are always praising Wolvie and BW. So no, they shouldn’t be removed from the game.
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    Yes. 5* Scarlet Witch
    LOL. No one voted for 5* Dr. Strange and we got the offer today. I guess I can see the future :-)