**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Arena cutoff history

Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
For those that don't know, there is a sizable MCOC community on Reddit. A couple of the guys keep track of the scores for the arena (veteran's bracket) and put it in a handy dandy little spreadsheet. I would encourage folks that participate to go and submit their scores on the days that the arenas end. The more data the better. Anyway, here's the link to the spreadsheet with all due respect to /u/bdawg923 and /u/ArenaResultsKnight.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sJtSVnjhhRNxpiuMR5uXrsTlrsXMjp9TNO7JHDXhtsk/htmlview

Comments

• Dimitru82Dimitru82 Posts: 2
    edited October 2018
    Why did you guys stop updating 3* featured cutoff after IMIW 3* featured 5 months ago (156 days) im trying to get an idea of where to be for 3* Symbiote Supreme
  • There was some issue with being unable to edit my comment a socond time, so apologies for the double-post if that's what happens. Why did you guys stop updating 3* featured arena cutoff numbers after IMIW 3* featured 5 months ago (156 days ago)? I'm trying to get an idea of where to be for the 3* Symbiote Supreme....I dont normally do 3* Arena, it has been a VERY long time since I've gone for the champ, but I have no idea what the trends are because of this, and the other spreadsheet I had access to stopped after IMIW as well. Plus, for newer players, isn't it still important? I'm starting to not even do 4* ones ive been playing over 2 years and have about 25 5* champs & over 100 4* champs, i bought a Symbiomancer FGC for 300 units in hopes of at least getting a 3* Symbiote Supreme or 3* Emma Frost, but got a 3* Ghost Rider. However, I wanted to play with the evil Dr. Strange and have no idea how many points to aim for so I'm probably ridiculously overkilling it x.x. Anyway, this is my first post, I edited it a couple times, just would like an answer, I havent used Marvel Trucos before I suppose I am overdue. Thanks for taking the time to consider my question! Have a great day!
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    New champs that come out go for 1.4 mil or more. I go to 1.7 mil and haven't missed one as of yet.
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    3* featured champs usually max outvaround 1.2 million. I’d say go for 1.2 or even 1.5 for overkill and you should be fine.

Idk why they stopped updating it though. I wondered the same thing.
  • Could be that too few ppl are bothering to report their scores up there for the 3* arena anymore. Even the higher arenas sometimes have large gaps between one reported score and the next around what the cutoff if different rank % ranges would be.
    One of the 3 LINE Chat bot that sends out cutoffs or predictions occassionally sends out the link to reddit to report your scores, but they send that out very infrequently (and isn't it a different link each week ?). I would be more than willing to report mine, so long as I don't have to go hunting to find where to report it.
    I resort to looking at my Rank position (from cache, before claiming), and comparing that to occassional exact 100% qualify runs that I do sometimes to get approximate qualifying # of people, to estimate what my rank % is othertimes (to knowmif I need to go higher or lower in future, mostly just do about the 30% rank).
  • Nickname207Nickname207 Posts: 241
    Dimitru82 wrote: »
    Why did you guys stop updating 3* featured cutoff after IMIW 3* featured 5 months ago (156 days) im trying to get an idea of where to be for 3* Symbiote Supreme

Not enough feedback and results from the community on the 3* feafured nowadays, besides the cutoffs normally dont change much, compared to other arenas. ArenaResultsKnight said something like that in his post. Anyways we arena grinders benefit a lot from his work.
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    A new featured *3 champ goes for up to 1.5mil. An old *3 champ can go as low as 640,000.
  • HoliolioHoliolio Posts: 24
    I won him with 1.4 mil. Placed around 1300.
  • shawnli87shawnli87 Posts: 99
    edited October 2018
    @SummonerNR you can always find the latest link to submit scores at this subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampsArena/