**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Very upsetting

hey Guys I just completed a 3 day versus tournament. Im sure I placed in the top percentile, but they decided not to give me the Prize. I've invested time and money into this App, please contact me with info on why I was denied my prize.

Comments

• Options
    SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    They are still calculating the results. No one has gotten it yet. It takes some time. Be patient
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    Restart your app.
  • Options
    Did you get the champ?
  • Options
    KrumbledkookieKrumbledkookie Posts: 273
    I put up 4.5 mil to dupe my Hyperion. Got him.
  • Options
    ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    hey Guys I just completed a 3 day versus tournament. Im sure I placed in the top percentile, but they decided not to give me the Prize. I've invested time and money into this App, please contact me with info on why I was denied my prize.

Must be ur first arena
  • Options
    Jeramy6815Jeramy6815 Posts: 68
    Thanks for letting us know 😂
  • Options
    Hey there!

A reason you may have not been awarded the top prize is due to not putting up enough points in the Arena. I'm sorry that this is disappointing to hear, but know there's always the next arena for maybe another champ you wish to add to your roster!
  • Options
    Jeramy6815Jeramy6815 Posts: 68
    You have no idea how much people spend on her. You merely scored 2 million. A few People put up 100 mil scores
  • Options
    UfuomahUfuomah Posts: 37
    Sorry man. Its not easy. People put up very high scores and you only get the champion you wanted if you fall with certain brackets.
    People go as high as 60milluon for 5 star champs.
    I would suggest going for less desirable chams, they usually take lower points to get.
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    edited October 2018
    That's just how it works mate. In case you do go for another champ some day, check the forums for score projections and don't spend money unless you know you'll reach a safe score. The forums and an alliance buddy told me it was probably going to be around 3-4 million. I put up 3.5 and got him.
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    U gotta pick and choose the champs u go for in arena based on Ur roster...champs like hype,corvus will go for 3mil or higher..when I had a small roster I went for champs like hulk,thor who I got for 2 mil and they helped me..recently I went for LC put up easy 2 mil and got him and duped him and now if there is a MS mini in aq,he is in my team...check out craftygrinding on YouTube,he gives a pretty good arena score prediction so u can plan Ur arena grinds accordingly
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,429 ★★★★
    I currently have 10 four star characters and three five star characters I'm not crying but let's get real they should at least give a point scoring breakdown of who won and their scores so that next time I know what I'm getting into and I know at least how much I have to get so that I can get the champion

4 million is a safe, safe bet for basic arena for any champ, and that's overkill. At this point, 3 million would have snagged you Hype, which breaks down to winning 150 -180 matches with your roster. Most undesirables can be snagged at 2 million.
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Does anyone know what Hype will go for round 2? There's usually a drop off right?
  • Options
    I understand, no more money for Kabaam, at least not from me

Ok we get it. You’re upset. You’re a new player, you’ll learn how things work in the arena. Quite frankly, you should’ve known by now since you already have a few 5*s but whatever. Crying here is not going to help you in any way
  • Options
    MrOnizukaMrOnizuka Posts: 121
    LmfaoRofl!! You spent money and yet, only 10 4* and 3 5*(your 5* probably from gweenpool event) in your account? And then, wanted to score champs from arena without putting efforts? I spent only $20 and i have like 60 4*..
    Please research more about the game instead of whinning like a kid..
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    I'm sure there is but I do not intend to spend money on recharging my guys so I can lose the tournament

If you're talking about 4* or 5* featured, then I can simply say you are not ready for these 2 arena.
    However, you can still grind 4* basic with your 3* champs and arena boost. Actually the cutoff for 4* basic is much much much more lower than 1-2 years before.....when ppl grind 5-6 million even for basic 4* at that moment......versus 2-4 millions nowadays.
    Try not to grind god tier 4* basic (e.g. Hype, Blade) and start your trial on some average tier (e.g. Luke Cage, Gambit, etc). Actually the cutoff for LC (1.9 - 2mil) and Gambit (1.6-1.7mil) illustrated that it is achievable for you.