**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New character suggestion - Punisher War Machine

Raymundo86Raymundo86 Posts: 612 ★★★
edited October 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
It would be great to have a punisher that is good. Also, I think it’s safe to say most people would be less than excited to see a 5* or 6* War Machine. Here is the solution...Punisher War Machine.

uo0a23dccshj.jpeg

Comments

• issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Agreed
  • Spidey983Spidey983 Posts: 93
    That would be cool. I was thinking maybe a Frankenstein punisher with a 50 Cal
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,355 ★★★★★
    Do we really need more amalgamations?

Frankenstein Punisher was a real champ, too. Punisher was killed by Daken, and brought back (by Morbius) as Frankencastle. Would love to see it - maybe next Halloween?

cq363zm7j34a.jpg
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    This would look pretty badass. Hopefully they could take it into consideration. I do wonder, How many time have they taken a suggestion into consideration?
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,355 ★★★★★
    Ankalagonn wrote: »
    This would look pretty badass. Hopefully they could take it into consideration. I do wonder, How many time have they taken a suggestion into consideration?
    🤔

I think it's best if we don't keep count.

😀
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Hes a cool character, and would be cool to see in the game. However, I hope war machine will be revamped because some of the bad champs are fun to play as.