**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Delayed AQ rewards??!! [Merged Threads]

Comments

• LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    phiguy721 wrote: »
    Typical Kabam: intro 5* DS, and screw up AQ rewards in the process.

It's like the Sentry, for every "good" thing he does, the Void does something bad in return... Lol
  • NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    Smudge1970 wrote: »
    Got mine about an hour ago.......

I’m Spartacus
  • When do we receive this weeks AQ rewards
    When do we receive this weeks AQ rewards

Apparently they already did for some
  • Mostu100Mostu100 Posts: 79
    NikoBravo wrote: »
    When do we receive this weeks AQ rewards

Apparently they already did for some

Did you get them ?
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    Mostu100 wrote: »
    @Doomsfist79 I think they issued warnings before actually starting to dock alliances for piloting in AW. Should be the same in AQ. And AQ is just running against the game not other alliances. Depends on prestige more than skill

My point was.. there is always the first time..
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    Still waiting on kabam’s reason for the delay
    Hey All,

Sorry for the delay in replying. There is something holding up rewards going out for events right now, and not just AQ Rewards. We're looking into fixing this right now!

Thank you for your patience.

Thank you for responding!
    Hey All,

Sorry for the delay in replying. There is something holding up rewards going out for events right now, and not just AQ Rewards. We're looking into fixing this right now!

Any estimate on how long it’s going to take ?
    I’m glad you work there Miike, the only one that seems to truly care. We appreciate it man.
    Hey All,

• Mostu100 wrote: »
    Hey All,

Any estimate on how long it’s going to take ?

Unfortunately, I don't have an estimate on the timeline right now. We're still investigating the cause of the delays (my bad for the confusion here), so it's not possible for us to give an estimate on how long it will take until we know the cause.
  • HigherPoweredHigherPowered Posts: 118
  • Jeff_JackieJeff_Jackie Posts: 1
    I am tired of this waiting can you guys please Tell us why so much of delay ? We want a rank down ticket .. aq rewards please
  • Hey All,

What other events have finished recently? And which ones are also delayed?
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Probably the solo events 6 hour
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    I am tired of this waiting... We want a rank down ticket ..

Just like in life, sometimes you get what you deserve instead of what you want.

In this case you deserve nothing, and you're getting it. Enjoy.
  • spidey31415926spidey31415926 Posts: 147
    It's just kabam being kabam. What else is new. We'll probably get AQ rewards sometime next week
  • @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious can we get some kind of response regarding the delay of AQ rewards. Do your jobs at the very least.
  • IsItthoughIsItthough Posts: 254 ★★
    Maybe they are punishing the pilot alliances in aq? Welll then again...
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious can we get some kind of response regarding the delay of AQ rewards. Do your jobs at the very least.

You might want to scroll up to about 20 minutes ago, and then edit your post. Hope this helps.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious can we get some kind of response regarding the delay of AQ rewards. Do your jobs at the very least.

They did
  • AxeCopFire wrote: »

You might want to scroll up to about 20 minutes ago, and then edit your post. Hope this helps.

Wasn’t there a few minutes ago. Kabam is full of **** as usual. Stop sucking up to them.

• BlueCrabEaterBlueCrabEater Posts: 11
    What does piloting mean?
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    AxeCopFire wrote: »

Wasn’t there a few minutes ago. Kabam is full of **** as usual. Stop sucking up to them.

eyw3jxrulfv5.jpeg
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    What does piloting mean?

Piloting is when someonelse plays ur account in war
    What does piloting mean?
    I’ll take it that you’re new to the game. It means someone playing for you on your account instead of you doing it. Mainly because the person isn’t skilled enough. Term used mainly in alliance war mode