**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Symbiote Difficulty

What in the world... I was all excited for this... until I actually go in and see what it is like... this is outrageous, and the rewards are not even worth the hassle, so this guy will definitely not be spending the time nor the resources... once again we have all been kabammed...

Comments

• Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    USE THE SYMBIOTE

he’s gets 200% global attack bonus and can boost like crazy

Killed Spidey on a joke run
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Also a free 5* feature and another 2.5k 5* shards and half a T2a

Them are pretty solid grabs
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    One Word : WTF
  • Viper83Viper83 Posts: 210
    wait till you get to vision. he goes straight to l3.
  • SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    Viper83 wrote: »
    wait till you get to vision. he goes straight to l3.
    And again, use symboite with right boost, like undying or power burn, that spidy vision was easy.
  • ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 555 ★★★
    Wait for the YouTubers to go through it and make a video on it, it won’t be particularly bad.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    Oh man that vision if he don't glitch out u can prevent that sp3 with the boost other than that god damn the vision since that sp3 is gonna hurt
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    There is a reason why Kabam made the Summoned Symbioid. Use it!
  • DolanDolan Posts: 23
    edited October 2018
    Or dodge his l2 and use this onefsl1td0rdg4l.png

Plenty of options with the buffs
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    To be fair, they did mention that this would be extremely difficult. Quite specifically, actually. Just play with the Buffs and see how far you can get.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    if you don't use the symbiote and the boosts you're going to have a bad time. fights are over in less than 20 hits. you can do 20 hits
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★
    With a R5 Symbiod its fairly easy. Boosts make it easier.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Watch seatin live now, he wrecks symbiote difficulty with mutant crit team. I think symbiote difficulty is actually way easier to explore than epic tbh.
  • Repto23Repto23 Posts: 731 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    @Championcritic kinda, if you use an r5 symbioid and the boosts in epic it should be easier in general but i didnt use any of the boosts expect for the golden symbioid
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    The problem is if you run out of strands you have 2 options play other difficuilt or drop money in the unit store so in a way your spending money no matter be it on energy refills or unit store.

No win for anyone but the company themselves
  • EhDubbEhDubb Posts: 10
    There are 24 different boosts. I really don’t want to choose the wrong ones. I don’t have a ton of units to keep buying boosts, and refuse to spend for this quest. those rewards are not free. I’ll sit this one out until someone comes up with an outline of exactly which boosts to use. No time for this garbage. #cashgrab
  • Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    EhDubb wrote: »
    There are 24 different boosts. I really don’t want to choose the wrong ones. I don’t have a ton of units to keep buying boosts, and refuse to spend for this quest. those rewards are not free. I’ll sit this one out until someone comes up with an outline of exactly which boosts to use. No time for this garbage. #cashgrab

How it is a cashgrab when they give you enough free strands to clear it?
  • EhDubbEhDubb Posts: 10
    If I use the wrong combination of boosts those strands get used, that’s how
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    All time Total Carnage - Evolution - Cut Deep - Unknown Enemy (few situations where you don't want those turned on)

Spiderman boss - Fight Dirty and Recoupe
    Vision boss - Mindgames and Cleanse - undying - symbiotic switch
    Kang boss - Nothing really add cracking blow maybe

That's all I got right now @EhDubb
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    What was with that electro though. While I agree the symbiote makes most fights easier, but the symbiote does not have a counter for electro... Unless im missing something

You can use the 70% ability accuracy reduction buff for electro to reduce the number of times he contact damages you

Did that only lost like 5% hp cause total carnage did the rest
This discussion has been closed.