Compensation for Bleed Champs/Deepwounds

My AW team has 3 Bleed dependent champs 2/3 R5 5*.. with new AW global node we should be entitled to rank down tickets and unit reimbursement. These champs and masteries were purposely used for AW. Anyone agree?
«1

Comments

  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,112 ★★★
    My AW team has 3 Bleed dependent champs 2/3 R5 5*.. with new AW global node we should be entitled to rank down tickets and unit reimbursement. These champs and masteries were purposely used for AW. Anyone agree?

    Accept it. Move on.
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Read the official post carefully. There will be new global nodes that rotate each season, and season 5 just so happens to include bleed immunity.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 6,933 ★★★★★
    My AW team has 3 Bleed dependent champs 2/3 R5 5*.. with new AW global node we should be entitled to rank down tickets and unit reimbursement. These champs and masteries were purposely used for AW. Anyone agree?

    Also, you've never used those champs and masteries in any other game mode? Only AW?
  • just this season?
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 3,607 ★★★★
    Good thing, they are not creating a global node where bleed is reflected back to attacker.
  • Ravenrob_33Ravenrob_33 Posts: 110
    Okay I here what everyone is saying however what if kabam for season 6 say no iwim,domino,Emma frost,modok or medusa let's see if the whales start screaming then?
    They just want player to stop using the same champions but they made these champions so good for this part of the game so what were they expecting to happen.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 20,836 ★★★★★
    Further to that, if the Top 5% is dominating War with underdeveloped Rosters just because they pulled the same one or two Attack Champs, then it's a good thing it's switching. That highlights a larger problem. There should be no magic formula that fast tracks people beyond their capabilities.
  • Jestr54Jestr54 Posts: 345
    MCB05 wrote: »
    Soooo you’re saying there’s a chance?

    I lol’ed hard on this one
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 627 ★★★
    Shortsighted incompetence once again being balanced by targeted backwards nerfs. I don’t care if we get RDTs or not but at this point there’s certainly a good argument for them.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 2,337 ★★★★
    My AW team has 3 Bleed dependent champs 2/3 R5 5*.. with new AW global node we should be entitled to rank down tickets and unit reimbursement. These champs and masteries were purposely used for AW. Anyone agree?

    If I 5/65'd DRAX I'd be begging for some RDTs or a time machine too.

    Quick question. Who wouldn’t be willing to even do that
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 614 ★★★
    Hey guys, it's already been pointed out that the Global Node which grants Bleed Immunity is not a permanent change, this is just another way for us to help keep The Contest interesting and challenging for everyone. We will not be granting Unit refunds or Rank Down Tickets in this instance.

    Rank Down Tickets are not an everyday Item. They are reserved for exceptional circumstances such as when a major change has been implemented which affects all Champions in the game. A temporary change like the one you're concerned about here, is not something which requires Rank Down Tickets to be distributed.

    1) No one like the idea, for a month you are destroying bleeding champs and deep wounds mastery for which players invested tons of resources and money. When people start to realize that nothing is guaranteed anymore, you will cry more than us and you precious AW will be ignored by the majority of the palyers (we already decided to move to gold 2 without spending a single item). So you are wrong on this point.

    2) Exceptional circumstances like what? Deadly epidemic? World War 3? The end of the world? You permanently nerfed mystic dispersion and all the mystic champs and what you did? Absolutely NOTHING!
  • Hort4Hort4 Posts: 145
    I remember them giving back resources for MD change. Might not be what you wanted but a lot more than they gave back for Pure Skill.

    This is a one month change. People will adjust and I doubt many will not play AW this season as suggested by some.
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 279 ★★
    Drax still does decent damage without bleed when his fury stacks. I used Drax for my initial clear of Act 5 Ultron until I got Medusa. I will say I don’t think Drax is worth R5 though.
  • Hey guys, it's already been pointed out that the Global Node which grants Bleed Immunity is not a permanent change, this is just another way for us to help keep The Contest interesting and challenging for everyone. We will not be granting Unit refunds or Rank Down Tickets in this instance.

    Rank Down Tickets are not an everyday Item. They are reserved for exceptional circumstances such as when a major change has been implemented which affects all Champions in the game. A temporary change like the one you're concerned about here, is not something which requires Rank Down Tickets to be distributed.

    If that’s the case why aren’t you giving us temporary rank up materiel so that we can adjust to these changes every season.
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 627 ★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    EvilEmpire wrote: »
    Shortsighted incompetence once again being balanced by targeted backwards nerfs. I don’t care if we get RDTs or not but at this point there’s certainly a good argument for them.

    No there isn't.

    Compelling argument you have 🙄 the company needs to come up with a better flow to their balances that doesn’t leave some players feeing like they just had the rug pulled out from under them. Guys with 5/65 AA for example just had their attack options for war crippled. We don’t get enough top tier options and rank up materials to adjust to an earth shattering change like full bleed immunity across the board. Certainly doesn’t help that as far as DOT champs go it’s not very spread out most rely on bleed.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 6,933 ★★★★★
    EvilEmpire wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    EvilEmpire wrote: »
    Shortsighted incompetence once again being balanced by targeted backwards nerfs. I don’t care if we get RDTs or not but at this point there’s certainly a good argument for them.

    No there isn't.

    Compelling argument you have 🙄 the company needs to come up with a better flow to their balances that doesn’t leave some players feeing like they just had the rug pulled out from under them. Guys with 5/65 AA for example just had their attack options for war crippled. We don’t get enough top tier options and rank up materials to adjust to an earth shattering change like full bleed immunity across the board. Certainly doesn’t help that as far as DOT champs go it’s not very spread out most rely on bleed.

    But your expectation is that every change whether permanent or temporary they should give you rank down tickets or mastery refunds. Thats not the way it works. Theyve never said they are going to have a static meta and the game will change and elvolve. This is one of those times.
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 627 ★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    EvilEmpire wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    EvilEmpire wrote: »
    Shortsighted incompetence once again being balanced by targeted backwards nerfs. I don’t care if we get RDTs or not but at this point there’s certainly a good argument for them.

    No there isn't.

    Compelling argument you have 🙄 the company needs to come up with a better flow to their balances that doesn’t leave some players feeing like they just had the rug pulled out from under them. Guys with 5/65 AA for example just had their attack options for war crippled. We don’t get enough top tier options and rank up materials to adjust to an earth shattering change like full bleed immunity across the board. Certainly doesn’t help that as far as DOT champs go it’s not very spread out most rely on bleed.

    But your expectation is that every change whether permanent or temporary they should give you rank down tickets or mastery refunds. Thats not the way it works. Theyve never said they are going to have a static meta and the game will change and elvolve. This is one of those times.

    I said I don’t care if we get them or not just that an argument could be made for them with the multitude of nerfs direct and indirect that have occurred since the last one was given. I might not even use it tbh I’ve been relatively stingy with my t2a and all of my champs beyond 4/55 are widely considered top options.
Sign In or Register to comment.