**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Lack of gold is still a massive problem! (Kabam is ignoring this for months)

Pedrof6Pedrof6 Posts: 179 ★★
edited October 2018 in General Discussion
I don't know about you guys, but for me, the lack of gold problem is not solved yet.
I do 4F and 5B arenas every week and I can earn up to 70k gold per 3 days, it's nothing when you consider how pricy is ranking up a 5-star champion.

Add to this the gold donations every single week, you can't keep up the pace.
Every single week I lose gold, and I'm kinda desperate.

But what if you don't do arena? Then this problem is even bigger.

I want to know your opinions about this issue.

Comments

• crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    I assume you're running map 6 since it doesn't give back those hefty donations.

I don't grind. Ever. I'm always short on gold. Bad. I wish there were a way to get more gold without having the time to grind but I don't foresee that being a change. Kabam makes too much money on their package deals that include gold.
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    lucky me I only have 35.5m lol
    never ending grinds keep me well topped up, mostly from battlechip openings
  • Pedrof6Pedrof6 Posts: 179 ★★
    I assume you're running map 6 since it doesn't give back those hefty donations.

I don't grind. Ever. I'm always short on gold. Bad. I wish there were a way to get more gold without having the time to grind but I don't foresee that being a change. Kabam makes too much money on their package deals that include gold.

No. I only do Map 5.
    3 month ago I had 8M gold now I have 3M. I feel I will be broke soon.
  • DdinhamDdinham Posts: 18
    I need gold
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Getting gold isn't my issue, it's keeping it lol. Between donating to the treasury to run an, leveling and ranking champions it always runs out quickly for me and I don't really grind anymore ( but if you do you can get gold quickly)

All they really need to is increase the gold per fights and quests and decrease all the costs and it will be easier to hoard it so you never run out
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    I've completely drained my gold inventory multiple times in the last few months. I've been at 0 iso for a long time, because I'm selling the iso I don't need to get gold to use the iso that I do need. I have so many incomplete rank ups (r5 lvl 61 sparky, r4 lvl20 domino) because i have no resources :(
  • CateatswhalesCateatswhales Posts: 112
    Not months... years
  • Morning_GoryMorning_Gory Posts: 44
    Unless you run Map6 you should be getting gold back from AQ upon successful completion. If the Alliance is not completing the runs 100%, time to look into running lower maps. I don't grind arena hard. I do all milestones in 4* and about 1M in 4* featured no issue with Gold here.
    I don't consider it a massive problem. There's lots of Gold available. It takes some time and effort to amass it, and it takes some effort to maintain it. Spending habits are factors.

Tell me, what are your methods to gain gold?
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Arena is probably the best way, the higher quests give you some an aq, the greater gold crystals if you are lucky and have nothing else to spend your units on can occasionally cash out big time to but in the end it will run out quickly once you start ranking tons of champions up.
  • KDTrippeKDTrippe Posts: 68
    Even carefully leveling champs doesn’t fix the gold drought. The only way to always have gold is if you always grind arena. I’ve been hearing about the first few milestones but that’s a joke. I get it everything adds up but it’s pointless if you have a champ you want to rank to help with content or your alliance. By the time it adds up there will be another champ to rank and it goes on and on. Grinding all the milestones brings you more gold but not everybody has the time for that. I started seeing what people meant about the gold issue once I stopped having the extra time to grind arena. Costs are steady rising but gold distribution has remained stagnant. Shouldn’t have to stare at our phones for hours six out of seven days to always have gold. Arena grinders will always have more gold and that’s understandable. But you either have gold or don’t.
    edited October 2018
    KDTrippe wrote: »
    By the time it adds up there will be another champ to rank and it goes on and on.

This exactly my problem.
    Some guys on Reddit told me if I sell the Basic ISO I would be able to save more gold,
    Also, wich arena gives more gold?
  • Only_AlonerOnly_Aloner Posts: 141
    On aq we play 66666 and i lost 500 000 gold every week, and i not can lvl up my champs
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Pedrof6 wrote: »
    I don't consider it a massive problem. There's lots of Gold available. It takes some time and effort to amass it, and it takes some effort to maintain it. Spending habits are factors.

Tell me, what are your methods to gain gold?

Ritual sacrifice and constant chanting. (Lol)

Same as everyone else. Grind the Arenas, earn it in Questing.
    I don't go for broke when Ranking, I keep a steady inflow, and I keep a prudent reserve. Never really go below 5 Mil, these days. The higher the Rarity of Champs, the more Gold it will take to Rank them. That's why I do it at a pace. I'm always Ranking something. Just not from R1 to R4 in one sitting, for 5*s. A prudent reserve just means figuring out how much you need for AQ and all other expenses on a monthly basis, then keeping a balance of at least that, before Ranking. I like to overkill it and have more wiggle room. Never run out.
  • JayBird_IsTheWordJayBird_IsTheWord Posts: 159 ★★
    Can we apply a boost to gold while using an xp boost for everyone at level 60. Not sure if this is something that can be brought to the table. Provides a little value to us that are already maxed out

@Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike