**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Noob mistakes you made when you started the game

124»

Comments

• cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    getting dexterity and parry after lvl 30
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,794 ★★★★★
    I haven't used Masteries on Dexterity or Parry. I sold 1 and 2 stars before realising the 2* dupes were worth keeping for the increased Iso and 3* shards. I don't have the time to commit to an alliance or arenas, so I've only ever done one arena for a champion in the last year. I stupidly tried grinding the arena for She-Hulk when she was new and I had like 20-odd 2*s and about 2 3* champions. Wasted units on PHCs. For a long time I didn't make a point of using champions with class bonuses.

My 4* champs are still all at r2 lvl 19 because I've been levelling/ranking 3*s to level 3.

In my defence, I'm happy tootling through Normal difficulty most months and I'm a pretty casual player.
  • jeffgmngjeffgmng Posts: 115
    Played dec 2015 to jan. 2016 and then quit. Went back around march 2016 i think (but i’m sure it was post 12.0). Was happy to get back on the game because of the rewards. So i used generic AG on hulk and war machine and put sigstones on WM then r4 both. Didnt regret it on hulk tho. He helped my progression a lot lol
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    Throwing every unit and resource I had into maxxing will-power and suicide masteries and acquiring a 4* perfect block team with the old leadership synergy only to have it all nerfed away literally a week after I finally did it.
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    When I first started playing it was during the venompool event.

I chose the hardest quest available to me. I went in got my a** kicked, used up all my units and got stuck. Even signed up on something they had back then for free units. Used those as well.

It was only when I told my brother and he told me just click that red door to quit the quest. Lol had a good laugh about that.
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    When agent venom was first introduced, there was a quest to practice fighting against him. I took my best champs into the hardest difficulty, thinking since it's hard, the rewards must be good. I Used multiple team revives to take him down, only to find that there were no rewards
  • spktobalaspktobala Posts: 43
    Throwing units on phc without unlocking dexterity and parry . Sold my 3 star champs at start
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Noob mistake #1: Downloaded MCOC onto my phone.
    Noob mistake #2: Started playing MCOC
    Mistake #3: Still play MCOC