**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking for relaxed/semi retired alliance, AQ any maps, AW is optional. Prestige 7946+

I'm currently out of alliance for awhile now. Been busy at work and home. I prioritize my work and family first. So, If there is an alliance that I'm looking for. AQ (any maps 5-4-3-2) donation or no donation. AW is optional. I'm currently prestige 7946 and can go up to 8000+, if i want to. I'm saving it for the right champ.

Leave your Line ID if you are interested to in me. Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    rcm2017rcm2017 Posts: 572 ★★★
    Get in touch with bottledninja on line mate. Whats your IGN?
  • Options
    Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    Hey Guys,

We have to replace a guy, so I wanted to see if there was anyone looking around for a new place to hang out...

What we have: a stable, active, supportive group of players. (12+ mil ally, 30 active guys strong). We are running 544, 544, 443, 442, 422 in AQ (running 60+mil, first 2 days are mandatory), and 2 BG's in AW...Gold 2 this season. We have a great balance of life and game, allowing guys to pop out for for a bit for real life, while plenty of opportunity to immerse yourself into a great group to play the game. We use discord for team comms (like line, but better for us) and are very organized with comms.

We need you to have enough 5-50's or 3-45's to run AQ, and AW concurrently, as well as your EQ, etc. (for the smaller accounts looking to move up, for the larger accounts, you are already there).

We have minimums...2k item use, 10k completion, 8k SA. We hit SA weekly, most always top half. Donations are 50k gold and 3k loyalty and 3k Battle chips to support map 4 and 5 in AQ.

If this sounds like a great place to hang out, please reach out: Ground Round on line, GroundRound#0363 in discord, and Ground Round in game.
  • Options
    ss1100ss1100 Posts: 365

Who we are:-
    We are RH4H
    We are a fun but active alliance
    We run aq maps 5,5,4,4,4
    We do 3bg war every time irregardless of season or not

Credentials:-
    Gold 3 season 1
    Gold 2 season 2
    Gold 2 season 3
    Gold 2 season 4
    War tier 10
    Weekly s.a. min 400k milestone
    Rank rewards for every alliance event

Wat we expect:-
    You need to be 300kpi +-
    You need to have a strong roster to handle war n aq simultaneously
    You are expected to participate in all alliance events
    You are expected to contribute a minimum of 9k points per s a.
    Line app is a must
    You are most importantly expected to have fun!!!!

If u r who we need and we r who u r looking for hit us up a.s.a.p.

P.s. us/uk/euro based players preferred since we're American based Alli

In game name: CrispyChickenFeet
    Line: jooboob83
  • Options
    SoftCakeSoftCake Posts: 63
    Hey D3STROY3R,

We r looking for a new guy.
    We run aq map 4+5 at the same time.
    Currently tier 4 in aw. As it is off season we only run 2 bg's most of the time.
    But 3 bg's in season.
    Pretty low donations...

Members from all continents, so timezones doesnt matter, we get that organised easily.

If you're interested

Line ID
    Gorgonzolachs

Cheers
  • Options
    Gladiator2014Gladiator2014 Posts: 283
    D3STROY3R wrote: »
    I'm currently out of alliance for awhile now. Been busy at work and home. I prioritize my work and family first. So, If there is an alliance that I'm looking for. AQ (any maps 5-4-3-2) donation or no donation. AW is optional. I'm currently prestige 7946 and can go up to 8000+, if i want to. I'm saving it for the right champ.

Leave your Line ID if you are interested to in me. Thank you!

Hi D3STROY3R. At [1Dos3], we are an organized, active AQ-focused alliance. For the time being, we are focused on growing our lower ratings teammates, which is about half of our alliance membership. When we are strong enough, we will plan for and do war. And when we are ready for war, AW will be optional. So, you can think of and plan for a long term relationship with us if we fit what you are looking for.

In AQ, we currently play it in 3 BGs. In BG 1, Map 4 or 5 (mostly Map 4 for the time being); BG 2 plays Map 3, and BG 3 plays Map 2. Consistently, we have been putting up over 20+ M points for the past several weeks. We are aiming for the 30 M points milestone. For the current AQ this week, I project that our alliance will hit about 33 M points; but we have not done that yet, just a projection. What you can expect for right now from AQ rewards (peak and ranked combined) by being in our alliance is: 2050 Glory, 19000 T4BC fragments, Map 5 Crystals x 4, Map 4 Crystals x 11, Map 3 Crystals x 5, Map 2 Crystals x 5, 60K+ gold, and some battlechips.

We hit weekly SA of 320K points for max peak rewards and get ranked rewards from SA in the 70-100% range. In other alliance events, we either hit the next-to-last or last milestones for the most part, so you can expect to get good rewards. We don't do as well in those events that need arena grinding. There is no requirement to grind the arena in our alliance. No event minimums. No mandatory donations to the treasury.

Unfortunately we use Telegram as our communication app (and NOT LINE). I can be reached on Telegram at @gladiator2014 or in-game as gladiator2014. Please reach out to me here, in-game, or on Telegram if this situation fits your need. We got room for one more teammate. Hopefully, you will join us.
  • Options
    StucatStucat Posts: 26
    Come join us in House Targaryen
  • Options
    StauntonStaunton Posts: 1,524
    My line ID is badboyboo
    Gold1. 53333.
    Get in touch
  • Options
    Hey Guys,

We have to replace a guy, so I wanted to see if there was anyone looking around for a new place to hang out...

What we have: a stable, active, supportive group of players. (12+ mil ally, 30 active guys strong). We are running 544, 544, 443, 442, 422 in AQ (running 60+mil, first 2 days are mandatory), and 2 BG's in AW...Gold 2 this season. We have a great balance of life and game, allowing guys to pop out for for a bit for real life, while plenty of opportunity to immerse yourself into a great group to play the game. We use discord for team comms (like line, but better for us) and are very organized with comms.

We need you to have enough 5-50's or 3-45's to run AQ, and AW concurrently, as well as your EQ, etc. (for the smaller accounts looking to move up, for the larger accounts, you are already there).

We have minimums...2k item use, 10k completion, 8k SA. We hit SA weekly, most always top half. Donations are 50k gold and 3k loyalty and 3k Battle chips to support map 4 and 5 in AQ.

If this sounds like a great place to hang out, please reach out: Ground Round on line, GroundRound#0363 in discord, and Ground Round in game.