**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

It's one of those days...

5* AG deal? Hot damn!!!

*tech gem*

Ok, all right. I guess I can handle that.

Let me take a look at my techs.
34ux0a6ot8re.jpg

Ffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Comments

• FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★
    issamaf80 wrote: »
    Use it On RedSkull He Gain Power and shock damage and with Omega Red he become Unstoppable while he is Charging a Heavy attack

Nah fam, you don’t use an awakening gem on a mediocre champ unless they’re a great defender(red skull is not).
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    5* AG deal? Hot damn!!!

*tech gem*

Ok, all right. I guess I can handle that.

Let me take a look at my techs.
    34ux0a6ot8re.jpg

Ffffffffffffffffffffffffff

My screen must be broken, there's a 6k hulkbuster shown. I have 3 in 3 accounts and they cant seem to get past 3k in any of them. Weird.

Don't judge me!!!

Don't listen to him dude HulkBuster isn't as bad as IP LoL
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    I just wanted to say a quick "Thanks" for the 5* AG offer. I have been wanting one for quite some time!

I pulled a Skill Gem, probably going to save it for Blade...yup still don't have 5* Blade. I might awaken my Gwenpool or Kilmonger though.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Star_Lord_ wrote: »
    I just wanted to say a quick "Thanks" for the 5* AG offer. I have been wanting one for quite some time!

I pulled a Skill Gem, probably going to save it for Blade...yup still don't have 5* Blade. I might awaken my Gwenpool or Kilmonger though.

Killmonger all day. Thats where my skill gem went
  • Supremeguy95Supremeguy95 Posts: 447
    Ghost would be a good candidate for that gem. Save it for her.
  • FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★
    Welp.

Just pulled this guy. Should I awaken?

dijuvdd2kcgi.jpg

No
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Welp.

Just pulled this guy. Should I awaken?

dijuvdd2kcgi.jpg

He's amazing but not worth a gem