**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Im sad....cant beat symbiote quest

YoshiSmashYoshiSmash Posts: 12
edited October 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
ive been able to rank 5 my symbiote and have the x-men synergy team, and still cant beat symbiote difficulty.
wasted 300 strands and tons of revives and ive still gotten stuck in chapter 1.
reason? blocking seems to just not work. i hold left side of screen? character dashes at opponent instead, causing me to get intercepted and die.
either that, or have erratic blocking, having opponent hit me mid combo cause my guard drops for no reason.
am i doing something wrong?

Comments

• probably shouldnt have posted it in the bug section, but it seems to be a bug, idk. i cant tell
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    what boosts were you using?
  • the ones that seatin recommends for each one: power burn for vision, true strike for spiderman, etc
  • YoshiSmashYoshiSmash Posts: 12
    edited October 2018
    yeah, im uncollected. and im ok with having it being too hard, thats the point of the difficulty, but its not letting me block properly, thats why i keep dying. its so damn annoying
  • idk, maybe i was just pressing the wrong spot, but its cost me 300 strands, which sucks.
  • Swimmer15Swimmer15 Posts: 118
    Did you try close all backround stuff, reboot, update, clean screen etc?
    I know sometime things just go sideways. Earlier in AQ against NC lost sparky because game went screwy like autofight turned on. But keep trying when game is messing up, wasting resources thats insane.
  • RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    Seems like it's your daily problem... Try to buy a new device in case of this.
  • it sucks though, cause it mean i stand next to no chance at 100% symbiote, even if the blocking problem doesnt happen again because i wasted so many resources
  • Swimmer15Swimmer15 Posts: 118
    edited October 2018
    You have 210 from callender left.. add in 20 a day you can get from lab if do hard that another 140 just for 7 days, can once through beginner and heroic if havent already, or 100% one in the time your collecting strands.. there is 14 days left in event.. with symbiod hard lab pretty easy.. epic only one more so not worth chance for only one extra.. grind arena for rest week so on last day have units to do all in one go... is very doable
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,248 ★★★★★
    Solve the problem by running Undying through the quest.
  • Just bring heimdall with you and use power start 1 and symbiote switch let them hit you to 1% health asa u have a sp2 and glowing just do sp2 and you'll go to full health and they'll be dead
  • Just bring heimdall with you and use power start 1 and symbiote switch let them hit you to 1% health asa u have a sp2 and glowing just do sp2 and you'll go to full health and they'll be dead

PS u gotta use the one needed for each boss but no issues heimdall synergy u go indestructible and that's why u wait til active and it's soo easy
  • GnotnusGnotnus Posts: 89
    Just bring heimdall with you and use power start 1 and symbiote switch let them hit you to 1% health asa u have a sp2 and glowing just do sp2 and you'll go to full health and they'll be dead

This didn't help for Boss like Void and supreme
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Gnotnus wrote: »
    Just bring heimdall with you and use power start 1 and symbiote switch let them hit you to 1% health asa u have a sp2 and glowing just do sp2 and you'll go to full health and they'll be dead

This didn't help for Boss like Void and supreme

Yeah, the strategy wont work against void and supreme, should work on everyone else.
  • What happens if you DONT have heimdall?
  • I'm grinding arena for units now, so ill see how i go units wise
  • MrMaatMrMaat Posts: 302 ★★
    YoshiSmash wrote: »
    What happens if you DONT have heimdall?

second wind boost... same effect as heimdall synergy
  • Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    yeah, im uncollected. and im ok with having it being too hard, thats the point of the difficulty, but its not letting me block properly, thats why i keep dying. its so damn annoying

Seems like you need to use the iphone 8 or x boost.

Hmm, X-boost? Please elaborate. Also, is it an advantage to play on an Iphone 8 compared to an Android device?
    Thankful for an answer.

Hmm, X-boost? Please elaborate. Also, is it an advantage to play on an Iphone 8 compared to an Android device?
    Thankful for an answer.

iphone 8 or x boost....
    he is implying a iphone 8 or a iphone x is like having a boost on....

they are far superior devices
    androis sucks
    android is laggy and unresponsive and slow

iphone 8 is smooth as amazing.
  • MrMaat wrote: »

Thankful for an answer.

iphone 8 or x boost....
    he is implying a iphone 8 or a iphone x is like having a boost on....

they are far superior devices
    androis sucks
    android is laggy and unresponsive and slow

iphone 8 is smooth as amazing.

can we not turn this into an argument over what device is better?
  • I mean, I'll keep trying to beat it, but that blocking problem could prove to be even more annoying than it already has
  • YoshiSmashYoshiSmash Posts: 12
    edited October 2018
    Cause i know what to do and how to beat it, its just when my block doesnt work that makes the event difficult
  • Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★
    Cause i know what to do and how to beat it, its just when my block doesnt work that makes the event difficult

Yes, I can see why that's frustrating. Maybe it is in some way relevant what device you are on, in case that is causing the issue. But I guess you have contacted support? Even though I would believe it's an exaggeration to say that iphone 8 is best and all android devices suck...
  • skullduggery72skullduggery72 Posts: 224 ★★
    Sounds like it's down to the device. I play on about 5 different tablets and my phone and the older tablets struggle with block timing alot. 3gb of ram seems to be best, 2 GB is ok and below that awful. Think screen quality may play a part as well as my full HD tablet has the best response

Yes, I can see why that's frustrating. Maybe it is in some way relevant what device you are on, in case that is causing the issue. But I guess you have contacted support? Even though I would believe it's an exaggeration to say that iphone 8 is best and all android devices suck...

wouldnt be far from the truth.
    iphone 8 is by far the best i have seen and everyone i know who has seen an iphone 8 agrees.

i have seen some good androids. but have yet to see any android that comes close to iphone 7 and up.
  • Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 618 ★★
    MrMaat wrote: »

wouldnt be far from the truth.
    iphone 8 is by far the best i have seen and everyone i know who has seen an iphone 8 agrees.

i have seen some good androids. but have yet to see any android that comes close to iphone 7 and up.

Huawei P20 / (P20 Pro if you have the cash)
    Beats iPhone 7 and iPhone 8 tested side by side played on all of them and will stand by the P20's performance
This discussion has been closed.