**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Suspicion within alliance.

Hello! New to the forum and had a search for anything similar. Below is a request:

I'm an officer in an alliance and we do our best to monitor members playing and making sure no one cheats. We've kicked people in the past as we don't want to lose access to the game by association.

However we currently have a member who has had a few odd things happen, but they are things we can make excuses for. However that's not to say we wouldn't want it to be investigated... If it's a simple task for you anyway.

1) 2 6*s crystal opening both within a month. We appreciate that if every uncollected was max explored, sold some heros and had duped 5*s, it's possible, and I know other players in other alliances have two or more. The rest of us in the alliance are just not at this level.

2) Completing AW with highest contribution % and appeared to be no damage at all multiple times. But maybe he's just that good or it's his mastery setup.

Basically we can't prove anything, it's more than likely innocent, but we don't want to get in trouble by association if they have been cheating.

So this is a request for an option for officers to have members investigated for cheating. Maybe only 1 per alliance per month so you don't get spammed by multiple requests.

Comments

• Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Unfortunately that is never going to happen, my suggestion is to investigate them yourself and if you all feel it doesn't add up then remove them.

If they are cheating in wars kabam will catch it and they will punish your whole alliance especially if they have been doing it multiple times.
  • Options
    B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Get 2 6* crystals can happen if he had one saved and some shards already towards the next.

Completing AQ with no damage is another story. We had a guy like that a while ago. He got banned and we got ranked way down in AW. Even the best players take block and parry damage. Especially if you are taking on minis and main bosses. I consider myself a pretty decent player and am almost always too 3 in AQ in my alliance and I’ve never finished with full health on all champs. So I would be careful.
  • Options
    SiriusBreakSiriusBreak Posts: 2,156 Guardian
    edited October 2018
    @B_Dizzle_01 - Exactly. Walking out of AW 100% unscathed (with 0 items used) is HIGHLY unlikely. We have some EPIC players with raw skills in our Alliance. True Boss Killers. However, at the end of war, they've taken SOME damage. It would take PERFECT intercepts and evades to avoid all damage. Let's be real here. Even the best of us have had lag, specials misfire, parry and dex not work, etc. All of which would lead to damage being done. If something seems too good to be true, it probably is.
  • Options
    Jeramy6815Jeramy6815 Posts: 68
    Depends on the team and path tier 2 and sitting at boss full health. 48xv2dzj6he7.png
  • Options
    Spidey983Spidey983 Posts: 93
    Why don't you ask him directly? Tell them that all of you are suspicious.
  • Options
    WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    Ask him to take a nose dive on a fight and KO once, pretty sure most mods do not allow you to loose health at all so if he can't die report and kick him and if he does die, apologize for doubting him and move on.
  • Options
    BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    The work around for that mod is timing out to lose half health, or the smarter ones have a modded and unmodded device they switch between.
    Or so I've been told...

It’s unreal to me that cheating has gotten that far for just a mobile game. I took a long break from gaming before MCOC, but wow.
  • Options
    MrbejamMrbejam Posts: 7
    edited October 2018
    Thanks very much guys - your responses are appreciated and hopefully I will be on the forums more now.

Good luck in your openings! (OK that just sounds rude...)
  • Options
    Hello Mrbejam,

If you are having suspicions about members of your alliance, please make sure that to contact our Support Team. They will be able to assist you further:
    http://kabam.force.com/PKB/KbContactUsForm

In order to help them investigate the suspicion thoroughly, please make sure that you provide the following information:

Date and Time of Suspicious Activity
    Name of the Suspected Player
    A detailed description of any strange behaviour during the battles and of the champions used like you've mentioned above
    Any relevant screenshots or videos

Thank you and Kind Regards,
    Porkchop

This discussion has been closed.