**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Other Champions appearing in pre-fight screen [Under Investigation] [Merged Threads]

Comments

• ManWhOlauGhZManWhOlauGhZ Posts: 1
    o7ltot76f285.png
    Any idea when this Glitch is going to be fixed?
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    No idea they said that the last update was going to fix it but yeah that didn't happen and it's going to be approaching 3 months at the end of the month since this champion invasion began and has me a bit worried about the games future.
  • BigspankBigspank Posts: 10
    edited October 2018
    This happen to me 5 times in fights and a few times in loading screens.. Theres a (ghost) of morphed characters in the game.. Just stand there Lol
    j3zm1lejfce9.png
    bcv0tb2t1ory.png
    1id4rip7m7p4.png
    ywd1gnmk0v0f.png
    sf6xnl64dmmn.png
  • Won't let me post the video
  • I'll delete the vid later
  • BigspankBigspank Posts: 10
    edited October 2018

tqsfgegv3iza.jpg
    cgbj7lpkvbza.jpg
    gie7kyy7p830.jpg
  • BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    Uninstall and reinstall the game. Make sure you clear your chach and have enough room to load it, your device is likely having technical issues.
  • Tried that.. There's a few friends/ alliance members with same issue
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    n6vbpzrzmz9l.png

fjca5vedjc49.png

vd9kwzg9q4nj.png
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    Ever wondered what guilly's hair looks like?h972azbmgqy6.png

It's Mrs Marvel's hair if you look closer it's them fused
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★

It's Mrs Marvel's hair if you look closer it's them fused

Yeah I know... it was a joke
  • DeXtErABRDeXtErABR Posts: 10
    nst585p27ydw.png
  • Korg is keeping popping up, its like PTSD from my last AW
  • muddy17muddy17 Posts: 227
    4mbc5hgdk0l9.png
    v58bdihlxqug.png
    76tf4i9oikbp.png
    s9mn4naimdy5.png
    2lcalgb6v643.png
  • St333lllSt333lll Posts: 278
    muddy17 wrote: »
    4mbc5hgdk0l9.png
    v58bdihlxqug.png
    76tf4i9oikbp.png
    s9mn4naimdy5.png
    2lcalgb6v643.png

ITS THE TRINITY ALL IN ONE. HE IS GOD (If only it was Sparky instead of original)
  • EgyptOverseerEgyptOverseer Posts: 233
    Happened to me on Android. Seems to happen after unusual heavy lag between battles. If I press skip on sequences for quests and immediately battle this is more likely to happen.
    Can you believe one way or another this glitch has gone on for almost 3 months now and they still can't seem to find fix it

We've given you a lot of information about this so what exactly is taking so long to fix? And why does it keep happening.
  • thegrimmlingthegrimmling Posts: 167
    Can I make a feature request?

Photobomb mode?

I like being stalked by Dr Strange.

Maybe even have an added bonus for that match when you get photobombed?
  • See my video theres still ghost in and game now there's rewards glitches14pwydovmr6v.jpg
    lmuelgcn5mo6.jpg
    il2ddafots3a.jpg
    https://youtu.be/90Bc34rsJQ4
  • Bruce12342Bruce12342 Posts: 237
    Reminds me of the boss guy from Mortal Kombat, I forget his name... the one with 4 arms
  • Lol nah I'm off
  • Bruce12342Bruce12342 Posts: 237
    It’s the new WS skin
    Silenthitman44
    Android
    Moto E4
    WiFi

Err how exactly is this bug still going on, it started on July 31 and it's nearly October 31st and we are still getting visitors and if anything this bug seems to be spreading.

I was playing on my alt account about to hit fight but it lagged then a fused venom syombite supreme thing appeared in the middle of the screen then it span some more and they vanshied then my opponent finally appeared and I was able to start the fight.

You guys keep saying you fixed it but there's been plenty of posts images, and videos that show you haven't and we aren't sure why you can't.

Honestly at this rate if you don't take it down or fix all these bugs and issues your game will finally crumble in on itself, we can already tell it's tearing at it's seams.

Since this past 6+ has been a diaster and anytime a devopler has this many issues and refuses to fix it is when it finally breaks and considering the fact that your code is showing in a number of areas.

There's no shame in taking a game down to fix it a bit it's what a lot of developers and compaines do and it beats the alternative which is taking old betsy and putting it down for good.
  • Hi all! To give an update, we are still working on a resolution for the issue where Champions will show up in the background of fight screens. Thanks for your patience as we work to get rid of these unwelcome guests! ;)
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 518 ★★★
    I was exploring Uncollected Aegon map , and when I started fight against Crossbones, there was another Crossbones waiting for me on arena. It's a visual bug of course , but it's super annoying.
    nq5h6wlqdidp.jpeg

8h5sbpx3tkzp.jpeg
    edited November 2018
    July 31 is when this started and still going which makes me a bit worried about this games future.

This just happened to me yet again on my other phone ( a different one so it's not restricted by phones or models etc) they appeared in the fight screen, a few champions appeared and merged then went back to normal.