**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Ice Man's frostbite damage is better than you think!

Pedrof6Pedrof6 Posts: 179 ★★
Just look at this, no boosts, no suicides.

zeapglzmeh12.png

Comments

• SuelSuel Posts: 279
    🇧🇷
  • Pedrof6Pedrof6 Posts: 179 ★★
    Suel wrote: »
    🇧🇷

I'm Portuguese.
  • RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    When u detonate all charges u get that amount...cold snap is different
  • MrMaatMrMaat Posts: 302 ★★
    Tomstar124 wrote: »
    That’s not frostbite that’s his other thing on the timer that does mad damage

the thing on the timer is frostbite.....

the other one is coldsnap....
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Cold snap is the damage over time. Frostbite is the stacking charge that wrecks everyone except cold snap/frostbite immune champs like Mephisto (that was a long fight).
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,124 ★★★★★
    The 30k dameged is frosbit.
  • Tomstar124Tomstar124 Posts: 144
    Oh yeah lol
  • AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    Ermmm.... is this dmg consider high for a 5/65? Just wondering since I don’t have any 5/65 yet.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,124 ★★★★★
    Ermmm.... is this dmg consider high for a 5/65? Just wondering since I don’t have any 5/65 yet.
    Ryl depend one the champ.
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    e

Yes it is stack up frost bite, parry then heavy... the heavy attacked makes all frost bite expire
  • FixxxFixxx Posts: 234
    No boosts, no suicides. Just the right amount of Frostbite before detonation, working just as stated in his abilities
    Fixxx wrote: »
    No boosts, no suicides. Just the right amount of Frostbite before detonation, working just as stated in his abilities
    Normally Ice Man's frostbite does 10k-15k (on the heavy) but when RNG is on your side the damage can be quite impressive.

This image shows the detonation of 10 charges.
    Iceman is on the cusp of being a solid damage output champ. Right on the cusp. Not a bad place to be with such utility

I agree. But the community is forgetting him...
    Do you still consider him God Tier? I do.
  • MarriMarri Posts: 260 ★★
    Don't presume to know what others think (title of your post). Although I agree with the greatness of the damage, you assumed that I, and all my fellow Forum frequenters, did not know this was possible.

The opposite, however, is true. I suspect I am not alone in already having discovered this utility before you brought it up.