**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to rank/awaken

I recently made a similar post, but I am still undecided on who to rank/awaken, so hoping for even more input :)

Noteworthy 5*:
Ghost Rider rank 3
Ultron Rank 2

Noteworthy 4*:
Blade rank 5
Medusa rank 4
X-23 (duped) rank 4
AA rank 4
Hyperion rank 4
Vision AoU rank 4
Scarlet Witch, wolverine, ghulk, hulk, magik, rank 1-3 but resources to take any up to rank 4/5

Noteworthy resources:
T4B = 4
T4 cosmic = 2
T4 mutant = 5
T4 science = 3
T4 mystic = 2
T4 skill = 0
T4 tech =4

1 4* generic AG
T1 alpha = 12
T2 alpha =5,5

Who would you rank, and who would you dupe? My main focus is getting uncollected now (currently at 5.1.6), and secondary focus is AW offense. I'm kinda leaning towards duping AA, blade or Scarlett Witch, but don't know who will be best for collector, and in the long run.

Thanks!

Comments

• GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    First question who do you use the most???
  • BopbopBopbop Posts: 32
    Use a team of 5*gr, blade, AA, duped x23, and a 5th (often Medusa/hype/vision). SW would take the 5th spot, if she’s good in act 5. Otherwise id probably dupe aa or blade, and keep using one of Medusa/hype/vision 👍
    Pros:
    Blade - will be using him anywas as he has synergy with my soon to be rank 4 5* GR
    Aa - by the looks of it an absolute path destroyer in act 5 (but i obviously dont know for sure)
    Sw - looks fun, sounds like shes boss, and a little more power controller for my team
  • BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    If you can awaken your 5* Ultron, that’s the ticket. His energy absorption alone makes him Beast. Regen is amazing. Immunities and too many other skills to list. First pick.

GR dosnt reallly need to be awakened to be good, but it does make him better. Giving you another judgement to use increaseses the duration and strength of all other judgements. Resulting in most effective way to life steal after heavy. (SP1, SP2, basic 5 hit combo, Signature Atk Combo, Heavy Attack for max life steal) Maybe worth it. Second Pick.
  • KrumbledkookieKrumbledkookie Posts: 273
    4* Medusa would be good too. Awaken her and take her to Rank 5. Absolute beast. Auto block and major damage dealer, especially on that Special 2.
    Thx for the input beginthend! I have a 4* generic AG, but as for duping my gr and ultron thats all gonna come Down to luck and RNG. Is ultron good for act 5 unduped? Which 5-6 champs would you use for act 5?

Good point krumbled! Will keep her in mind! Do you have any experience with Medusa/sw/aa/blade in act 5?
  • Ajc10Ajc10 Posts: 74
    I would rank GR and awaken Medusa.
    GR doesn't need to be awakened to be good.
    Medusa becomes a lot better when awakened.
  • VeeTeeTeeVeeTeeTee Posts: 72
    awaken medusa - she's your ticket to act 5 completion
    I have never regretted using a generic AG on her. She's my to-go champ in nearly all scenarios and the furies make so much difference on attack. plus you get that autoblock if you slip, which sometimes helps save your lilfe.

here's a sample of what Medusa can do in act 5.4.4:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqru2cR2J9U
    Gonna go with Medusa then

A few more t4cc and team for act 5 will be: 5*r4 GR, 4*r5 blade, 4*r5 Medusa duped, 4*r4 x23 duped, and a fifth (4*r4 aa, 5*r2 ultron, or 4*r4 hype probably)

With me luck LOL!

Thanks!
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Max AA
    Max even unduped?
    Running a bit low on t4b but might!
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Bopbop wrote: »
    Max even unduped?
    Running a bit low on t4b but might!

AA doesn’t really need the dupe too be awesome.
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Scarlett all day I use her r5 sig 18 and she clears full lanes in 5.1 by herself