**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Corvus Glaive or Hyperion

SuelSuel Posts: 279
So.. i have this Cosmic awakening gem for ages, and recently got Hyperion 5*, which i was gonna awaken and R4, mostly for Ex Abomination, but today i pulled 5* Corvus from simbiote dificulty crystal.

I never played Corvus b4, but i know he s beast cause of my teammates.

So i decided to see which one has more love in mcoc community.

Just keep in mind the decision is regarding the dup ability, who gets better when awakened in ur opinion

Corvus Glaive or Hyperion 52 votes

Hyperion
46%
Haji_SaabNguyenDauTrimbobJohan66777JheMac98LifeswickedraffsterSwapnil_Verma0031rockykostonBsnskarcm2017Ricemancx23433B_Dizzle_01AleorPex_3gJustcause102SidDDragonIron_spider1Fooshblalala 24 votes
Corvus Glaive
53%
Vossler77SpeedbumpAlex13369nameplasKozelDarkkhehmistZzzSavio444Iron_SkywalkerAhitlawSpiderCoolsfaizmunSlay_Monsterscience22JokepoolMarekinCharlie_SceneAhteshamSolotrixThe_Boss9 28 votes

Comments

• science22science22 Posts: 125
    Corvus Glaive
    Corvus has better damage then Hype
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Corvus Glaive
    Corvus is just too good. Sorry Hyperion
  • LifeswickedLifeswicked Posts: 124
    Hyperion
    Corvus doesn’t need his dupe Hyperion improves greatly from his
  • NguyenDauNguyenDau Posts: 248
    Hyperion
    Hyperion needs the awaken ability to make him shine cuz of the longer power gain.

Corvus ability dont come from awaken.
    he gain some oother like dont die untill all his Charges is away / except from heavy or sp1 and so on.

So hyperion no doubt benefeit the most and needed to make him good.
    Corvus himself is Amazin cuz all his great ability is in even undupe
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Hyperion
    Corvus doesnt benefit from awakening: so hyperion all the way
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Hyperion
    Hyperion needs no build up, beneits from his awakened ability and is overall great for any and all content.

Corvus has his uses too, but I am in the Hyperion camp.
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    Corvus Glaive
    @raffster @NguyenDau He's not saying who to awaken, he's saying who to rank up. He said he's already awakening hype, but who to rank up. I personally like corvus, but if you need someone for LOL or RTTL I'd go with hype.

EDIT: Nvm, I read it wrong. Defiantly throw the ag to hyperion but CG is better to rank up IMO