**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

T3 Class Catalysts

The hardest thing about ranking 5* champions shouldn’t be getting t3 class catalysts. You can only farm them once a week and you’ll only get around 300 fragments each run. Gone are the days of pulling full ones. This should not be a more scarce resource than t2a.

@Kabam Miike what can be done about fixing this, as it’s become very tedious, especially since the energy cost to farm one catalyst is so great.

Comments

• Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    The hardest thing about ranking 5* champions shouldn’t be getting t3 class catalysts. You can only farm them once a week and you’ll only get around 300 fragments each run. Gone are the days of pulling full ones. This should not be a more scarce resource than t2a.

@Kabam Miike what can be done about fixing this, as it’s become very tedious, especially since the energy cost to farm one catalyst is so great.

If you're short on t3cc, focus on solo events. The final milestone always has t3cc fragment crystals and you can gain full t3cc crystals from rank rewards if you do well enough.

With auto-fight, Hero Use/Class Combat is cake. You barely have to look at the screen.
    Save all your rank ups for Level up/Class advancement. They don't have to overlap, but it's nice when they do. For class advancement, you can take:
    A 3* from 1/10 to 4/40,
    A 4* from 1/1 to 3/30,
    A 5* from 1/1 to 2/35
    and you'll get all the milestones. If you rank up 2 champs in this manner, you'll often rank in the 1-10% range and get a full crystal.

I mostly ignore the solo events except for the level up/class advancement ones and I have 1200+ t3cc fragment crystals. Whenever I need to rank someone up, I pop enough to do so and save the rest. I haven't run the t3cc daily events in well over a year.
  • Options
    Baseballs14dBaseballs14d Posts: 39
    Thank you, but as a player with an 8000 prestige and two 5/65 champions I know how to get them, my point is it’s shoujdnt be the hardest thing to obtain when ranking a 5* champion. With all the solo events I focus on each month spending the kind of energy each week to even get one class cat from the daily quest is extremely tedious. Honestly I’d sell a t4cc for 3 t3cc any day of the week because they are so much easier to obtain, and that shouldn’t be the case in an advancement game. Bigger prizes should be harder to obtain. Even if they were offered in the glory store I’d be happy.
  • Options
    Baseballs14dBaseballs14d Posts: 39
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious surely this is something that could be looked into and it’s a much needed improvement to the game.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    It's beyond ridiculous. They aren't hard for lower players to get because map 2-3 crystals give them. But they are definitely harder to get for end game players than t4cc.